Unban request K.S & Rawwzkii
Hello. This unban request is on the behalf of K.S. and Rawwzkii.
(We've chosen to make it togehter since we got banned together and our ban got extended together. We think this will make it a lot easier for all of us.)

Your name: K.S. and Rawwzkii

Your ban ID: K.S. ID = 41469 | Rawwzkii ID = 41468

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: We got banned 24 hours for "FailRP, hostaging on the main street."
An officer made our friend die (We were Corleones, mafia) So we tied him up and took him to an ally (Behind KFC) to tell him how bad a choice it was to mess with the Corleones/mafia. In someway the cop got loose. (Not entirely sure how it happened) But a fireman came up and something happened, so we tied up the fireman and wanted him to tell the rest of the government that you shouldn't mess with the Corleones/mafia. Then Freezak came.

Involved: [FL:M] Freezak, K.S., Rawwzkii. I don't remember the cop, and the fireman was a new guy so I'm not sure who he was either.

Why we should unban you: Well, as we told [FL:M] Freezak, we agreed with him. We failRP and broke the rules. He decided to give us a 24hours ban which we thought was all fair. We had no problem with that, was a totally fair ban.
(It all happened yesterday night, the night between Sunday 22 and Monday 23.)
This morning I checked on the ban to see how long time there was left.
The ban had gotten extended with 7 days. With the reason "Suspension extended." Nothing more. We've asked [FL:M] Freezak, and he said: "I'm not able to extend bans, an administrator did extend it"
So we are very curious why our ban got extended with one week and by who.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this. Hope we can find a solution, because we'd really like to get ban online.

And marry Christmas! Hopefully we'll meet again before the new year Smile

-Best wishes K.S. & Rawwzkii
As i said, i weren't the one extending it, but i DID ask for an extension as i'm pretty sure that experienced and old players like both of you should know the rules A LOT better, especially such basic rules.

Both of you hostaged a police officer on the main street, and after that also a new player with 0 hours, that just walked near KFC. I expect a better behaviour and knowledge of the rules from you. Keep in mind Rawwzkii that you have around 11 bans, that means every next ban will be longer than just one day, even more.

I hope you have a good New Year's Resolution, if not, think about your behaviour on the servers and promise that you stop breaking the rules on the first day of the year, as unfortunately your ban limit will be exhausted soon.

I'm sure the main reason why both of you got banned for 7 days was:
- Rawwzkii, you have a lot of hours and rp points, you weren't the one to hostage government members directly, but you DID participate in that by holding them under gunpoint aswell.
- K.S., you were the one to hostage both of government members directly, surely you got less hours and rp points than Rawwzkii but it doesn't matter so much in this case.
(12-23-2013, 04:08 PM)Freezak Wrote: As i said, i weren't the one extending it, but i DID ask for an extension as i'm pretty sure that experienced and old players like both of you should know the rules A LOT better, especially such basic rules.

Both of you hostaged a police officer on the main street, and after that also a new player with 0 hours, that just walked near KFC. I expect a better behaviour and knowledge of the rules from you. Keep in mind Rawwzkii that you have around 11 bans, that means every next ban will be longer than just one day, even more.

I hope you have a good New Year's Resolution, if not, think about your behaviour on the servers and promise that you stop breaking the rules on the first day of the year, as unfortunately your ban limit will be exhausted soon.

I'm sure the main reason why both of you got banned for 7 days was:
- Rawwzkii, you have a lot of hours and rp points, you weren't the one to hostage government members directly, but you DID participate in that by holding them under gunpoint aswell.
- K.S., you were the one to hostage both of government members directly, surely you got less hours and rp points than Rawwzkii but it doesn't matter so much in this case.

We talked about that with the basic rules yesterday. So why would you suddenly use that against us again? As we said yesterday. We agreed about we reacted way too quickly to think about those rules. (Its not some rules you normally use because you rarely get into that scenario)

When you say the mainstreet. It was at KFC and we checked that there were nobody around.

Yep, I (Rawwzkii) got quite a lot of bans. But if you check the first ban was more than 2 years ago, and they are all about 24 hours ban. (Only one longer as I remember)

A small thing that has been irritating me, what does having RP-points to do with if you know the rules or not? It just means that you know how to Roleplay. I can't really see any connection between those two, so IMO that argument for ban extension is invalid!

Don't you think one week extension is quite a lot? We talked with the fireman (You heard that yourself) He was all cool with it, and we told him that the playerbase wasn't like this and so on. He totally agreed and said it was cool. ^^ We think that the 24 hour ban we got was fair. No problem at all since we broke the rules and when you do that you get punished. But we think that one week extension is way too long.
Quote:(Its not some rules you normally use because you rarely get into that scenario)
Believe me or not, i saw enough people "using" these rules very often.

Quote:When you say the mainstreet. It was at KFC and we checked that there were nobody around.
No. You had an officer under gunpoint literally in the middle of the mainstreet, later you told him to follow you to the lateral part of KFC, which is still main street. I'm not even going to bring up a conversation about random hostaging a fireman, as it was pretty much obvious.

Quote:Yep, I (Rawwzkii) got quite a lot of bans. But if you check the first ban was more than 2 years ago, and they are all about 24 hours ban. (Only one longer as I remember)
You're old enough player to get familiarized with all the rules, more than 3 years as far as i know.

Quote:A small thing that has been irritating me, what does having RP-points to do with if you know the rules or not? It just means that you know how to Roleplay. I can't really see any connection between those two, so IMO that argument for ban extension is invalid!
There isn't any big connection between those two, HOURS are. The main reason for extending your ban were exactly your hours and bans amount.

Quote:Don't you think one week extension is quite a lot? We talked with the fireman (You heard that yourself) He was all cool with it, and we told him that the playerbase wasn't like this and so on. He totally agreed and said it was cool. ^^ We think that the 24 hour ban we got was fair. No problem at all since we broke the rules and when you do that you get punished. But we think that one week extension is way too long.
The fireman had no idea what was going on, he has joined the server for the first time ever (compare it to yourself and your friend). "He was all cool with it" as he wasn't even aware of what was going on, as i said, completely new player, yet he had to deal with rulebreakers. Think about that.
(12-23-2013, 04:50 PM)Freezak Wrote:
Quote:(Its not some rules you normally use because you rarely get into that scenario)
Believe me or not, i saw enough people "using" these rules very often.

Quote:When you say the mainstreet. It was at KFC and we checked that there were nobody around.
No. You had an officer under gunpoint literally in the middle of the mainstreet, later you told him to follow you to the lateral part of KFC, which is still main street. I'm not even going to bring up a conversation about random hostaging a fireman, as it was pretty much obvious.

Quote:Yep, I (Rawwzkii) got quite a lot of bans. But if you check the first ban was more than 2 years ago, and they are all about 24 hours ban. (Only one longer as I remember)
You're old enough player to get familiarized with all the rules, more than 3 years as far as i know.

Quote:A small thing that has been irritating me, what does having RP-points to do with if you know the rules or not? It just means that you know how to Roleplay. I can't really see any connection between those two, so IMO that argument for ban extension is invalid!
There isn't any big connection between those two, HOURS are. The main reason for extending your ban were exactly your hours and bans amount.

Quote:Don't you think one week extension is quite a lot? We talked with the fireman (You heard that yourself) He was all cool with it, and we told him that the playerbase wasn't like this and so on. He totally agreed and said it was cool. ^^ We think that the 24 hour ban we got was fair. No problem at all since we broke the rules and when you do that you get punished. But we think that one week extension is way too long.
The fireman had no idea what was going on, he has joined the server for the first time ever (compare it to yourself and your friend). "He was all cool with it" as he wasn't even aware of what was going on, as i said, completely new player, yet he had to deal with rulebreakers. Think about that.

I've never been in that scenario before. That's all I can say to that.

That ain't true, we didn't have him under gunpoint in the middle of the street. And where we took him was nobody else around.

Freezak, you don't know me at all. You don't know if i'm an old player or not, all you know is I got about 600 hours!. (You would only know if you look up my STEAM-ID)
And no haven't been here for three years, so just stop it man.... And I've been gone for about 1 year and in that time a lot of rules changed.

Then why would you ever include that in the reason why my ban got extended? Just to make it sound that your reason for the extension is extremely good? (From my perspective its not at all)

How do you know that he didn't know what was going on? His English was quite good and he listened to everything we said! You can't just conclude that the fireman had no idea what was going on. Yeah, he was all cool with it? He said it was fine and accepted our apologize. I'm positive that he knew what was going on!

So your saying that my ban got extended with one week because I got alot of bans and because of my amount of hours?
Why did K.S. get one week extension as well? He don't have as many bans as me, he doesn't have as many hours as me. And since when did you get 8 days ban for failRP? Whats your excuse for giving him a 8 days ban? And referring to the previous answer you gave where you said the reason for our extension you wrote: "surely you got less hours and rp points than Rawwzkii but it doesn't matter so much in this case." (To K.S. reason) Why do you say i'm (Rawwzkii) should know the rules better because I've been here for so long. Your contradicting yourself. First you say that the amount of hours doesn't matter and now you say it does?
Reason for the extension of your ban is justified at all. You're experienced enough player to know the rules better, bans are based on a ladder system - the more bans you get, the more extended will be your next ban.

Fireman didn't know what was going on as it was his first minutes on the RP server, after a short conversation with him, my point got proved. Even if he knew what was going on - it's not any excuse to forgive your actions at all.

Quote:So your saying that my ban got extended with one week because I got alot of bans and because of my amount of hours?
Why did K.S. get one week extension as well? He don't have as many bans as me, he doesn't have as many hours as me. And since when did you get 8 days ban for failRP? Whats your excuse for giving him a 8 days ban? And referring to the previous answer you gave where you said the reason for our extension you wrote: "surely you got less hours and rp points than Rawwzkii but it doesn't matter so much in this case." (To K.S. reason) Why do you say i'm (Rawwzkii) should know the rules better because I've been here for so long. Your contradicting yourself. First you say that the amount of hours doesn't matter and now you say it does?
Quote:but it doesn't matter so much
That means, the thing you've done together with your friend matters more. I'm not even going to ask about your usage of the gasmask suit, that will count as FailRP aswell.
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspensions for accused players, Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) and K.S. (STEAM_0:0:37831711), will stand as issued.
Please note, the suspension was found just as you broke server rules. I extended the suspension for both of you because it was requested. You have a lot of hours and suspensions. Fearless works on a 'ladder-like' system whereby the more suspensions you receive the longer the next ones will be. The more hours you have - the higher expectation there is to have learnt the rules as you would have been playing here for a long time giving you plenty of time to read and understand our rules. The suspensions will not be lowered due to your number of hours and history of suspensions.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator