Unban Request
Your name: Dmat

Your ban ID: 41427

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: Prop kill

Involved: a taxi driver

Why we should unban you: Read below

A couple minutes ago I got banned for 3 days because of a prop kill.
I had just joined the server and wasn't really aware of the rules (I am now because I read them).
I joined server because I had played OCRP before and loved it but some friends recommended this as a better replacement.
I hope we can sort this out so I can rejoin the server because 3 days is quite long for a first encounter. You guys haven't even met me before and you will never see me posting another thread in this section.

Regards
You assumed propkilling someone WAS allowed on an RP server? Common sence applies here. It's not Befloks fault you didnt apply common sense and didn't read the rules. I only assume propkilling wasn't allowed on OCRP either?

Quote:Rules for unban requests

[*]Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-22-2013, 06:08 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You assumed propkilling someone WAS allowed on an RP server? Common sence applies here. It's not Befloks fault you didnt apply common sense and didn't read the rules. I only assume propkilling wasn't allowed on OCRP either?

Quote:Rules for unban requests

[*]Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
It depended from the situation you were in. I've read some other bans and people have been banned for over 5 times now and get a 3 day ban.. This is my first encounter? Don't you think that getting yelled at by an admin or moderator would've been enough? I would've paid comp if the guy I killed asked for it, but no. The only thing Befloks did was: He came over to me, freezed me and banned me. That might be a good approach in your opinion but I think there're much better ways to deal with a rulebreaker and certainly with a new player.

Regards
You would have gotten just the same treatment from me. You had to know propkilling was against the rules, especially on an RP server.
I suggest you take this time to read the rules and guides on the forum.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-22-2013, 07:23 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You would have gotten just the same treatment from me. You had to know propkilling was against the rules, especially on an RP server.
I suggest you take this time to read the rules and guides on the forum.
You really think I haven't done that already? You sir, have to understand that there's more then 10 year old squeakers.. I'm not going to take it further with you then this.

Regards
Denied.