Shortened Please?
Your name: [FL:RP] RagingPanda

Your ban ID: 41394

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Chair Abuse

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I admit that I did chair abuse, but I mean a 3 month ban for sitting in a chair to get over a small wall to help my friend?
I'm not asking for an unban just at least shortened, please.
I know with 300+ hours I should know better, but I wasn't even warned.
In my opinion this should of only been a couple hours blacklist, not a 3 month ban:/
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59598196&b=10]
Yeah, i do think the ban was kinda harsh considering he was just having a laugh, people break rules all the time and dont get caught, i think his ban should be shortened considering the amount of people who get away with CDM, RDM, Scamming ect...

It would be much appreciated if his ban was shortened as it was slightly my fault for diving out of the car.
You admit to breaking the rules and I saw you break the rules. You spawned a chair and used it to get over the wall by the villas on v33x. This is abusing chairs due to the way you spawn out of them.

In accordance to the ban appeal rules, if you have broken the rules, you shouldn't post a ban appeal.
Ban Appeal Rules Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

This is your 9th suspension. You should have learnt to follow our rules, you've had nine chances. Having fun or a laugh with your friends is not an excuse to break the rules. As you said, you have 375 hours and 9 suspension, I would expect better from someone like you. I think 3 months is actually pretty fair and lenient.
Regards,
aviator
I'm not asking for the ban to be completely removed.
All I'm asking for is a shortened ban..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59598196&b=10]
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, [FL:RP] RagingPanda (STEAM_0:0:59598196), will stand as issued.
Please note, this is because the user broke the rules by chair abusing. In addition, the user has accumulated a large amount of suspensions and so the suspension will remain as 3 months.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator