[WIN 500K] The Fearless Lottery
Rainbow 
[Image: 5XSOi.jpg]
[Image: 5Wtz6.jpg]
[Image: 5XSOK.jpg]

[Image: 5Uyfb.jpg]

[Image: 5Ur0R.jpg]
Rules and Regulations:

- All prizes must be claimed within 48 hours, otherwise they will be considered forfeited.
- Only tickets that have been paid for will be counted.
- You may purchase an unlimited amount of tickets, simply resubmit the ticket form as many times as you wish.
- Please do not post ticket submissions on this thread. It'll help cut down on clutter and they will not be counted.
- All winning numbers will be picked using Random.org
- Meet with me for payments on V2D or V2P.

I've also received questions about donating to the jackpot. You are free to do so by contacting me, I WILL NOT take 10% out of it, all of it will be included in the next jackpot.

Mumbo Jumbo

Spoiler :
No, this is not a scheme to steal your money. I will only take 10% out of each drawing for my personal funds and will always have enough on hand to pay out the 100% jackpot. You can always check up on my current funds here:

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:37407092]
I ask that any and all admins hold me to this.

Total image sizes are 504kb (less than 2 in-game screenshots). I've made the sizes as low as possible to decrease page load time and abide by the image posting rules.

For your convenience you may PM me here on the forums or add and message me on Steam to set a time to get together to pay for your ticket. You can also visit me in my in-game shop!

This page will be updated on a daily basis as needed, make sure to check back here every once in a while for updates!

Good luck Fearless Community!

[Image: 5U022]
The following 7 users Like Noble's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod, Floodify, Fultz, Joykill, Pavilion, RRK, Mr.Faustin
Good luck!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Awesome designed thread. GL
Thanks for the kind words! In-game shop has been set up and was able to sell quite a few tickets (thanks to Ciryl for buying 12!). I'll definitely be having a special drawing for the holidays. The more I'm able to raise in ticket sales the bigger rewards I'll be able to do.

Also due to the ticket sales I've doubled the payout for this upcoming drawing Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • Ciryl
Flawless graphics, good luck to everyone.
Thank you everyone for participating in the first drawing! Unfortunately no one got more than 2 correct so as promised I was able to double the jackpot due to ticket sales (just barely though!).

The next drawing will take place on the 25th of December for $200,000! Good luck and thank you to all who've supported this!
Must...get...that...jackpot

EDIT:
Please note, I will be away from home at 24th, 25th and maybe even 26th of December, so if I win, I won't be able to retrieve the prices to that time.
i have self control
Merry Christmas to everyone! Winning numbers have been posted but no one got more than 1 number correct. Only sold around 9 tickets that were paid for but I was able to increase the jackpot by 300k!

The next drawing will be on the 27th of December for $500,000! Good luck!
So do I have to buy my tickets again for the next draw?:/
Yes, for every drawing you need to get new tickets to participate.