Server stuck on retrieving server info?
Sad 
Used to work fine before, but when I restored my PC that started happening to fearless and a few other servers. I just don't get past the retrieving server info stage, most other servers work fine. I tried removing all content, all addons etc. and nothing seems to help, windowed mode didn't help. Anyone have any ideas? I really want to play.

Re-Installing did nothing.
bump. I really want to play.
This problems occur to some other Fearless members. Theres no fix found for it yet and maybe this is even server side problem.. What you can try is port forward Gmod.. But I am afraid you won't be able to play for at least a couple of weeks.
(12-21-2013, 04:49 PM)Weecow Wrote: This problems occur to some other Fearless members. Theres no fix found for it yet and maybe this is even server side problem.. What you can try is port forward Gmod.. But I am afraid you won't be able to play for at least a couple of weeks.

Thanks, I know its my internet now because I tried my friends laptop and same thing but at his house it works. what ports is gmod? thanks and this happens on other servers as well.
http://www.wikihow.com/Forward-Your-Port...in-Router)

It's for everyone, just the website layout is somewhat different.
(12-21-2013, 06:32 PM)Weecow Wrote: http://www.wikihow.com/Forward-Your-Port...in-Router)

It's for everyone, just the website layout is somewhat different.

This is for creating servers, no?

edit: i cant figure out how to port forward it on my router
As far as I know, it depends on who's side the problem is:
If you get stuck at Retrieving server info, then it's on the server's side.
If you get stuck at Sending Client Info, then it's on your side.
Or maybe not, I only guess so.
i have self control
(12-21-2013, 06:57 PM)Krylowecz Wrote: As far as I know, it depends on who's side the problem is:
If you get stuck at Retrieving server info, then it's on the server's side.
If you get stuck at Sending Client Info, then it's on your side.
Or maybe not, I only guess so.

in that case it means server-side.
I got this once, But it resolved itself
(12-22-2013, 08:20 AM)Bigmacintosh Wrote: I got this once, But it resolved itself

thanks for the info, I will try everyday and see if it works maybe, I doubt it somehow, but oh well.