Unban Request
Your name: The Mighty Jalapeno122 [FIN] STEAM_0:0:55039198

Your ban ID: 41363

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'constantly ignoring admin to stop raging in ooc'

Involved: [Image: 5TIrJ.jpg]

Why we should unban you: I play this server every day. No other server is like this and its christmas. Would be sad to sit and wait my ban to end.

What i think happend: I joined server, changed to chaffeur. Then i spawned my taxi next to chaffur spawnplace. Officer was driving with him car from corner, i jumped im my car started moving it away from road, he put sirens on, then i go on gas station, then i had to go for few mins. When i come back my car is gone, all officers are around me randomly tasing me and some of them even walking over me. When i wake up they say i need to pay fine i ask why. They answer that reckless driving and resisting an arrest. I didnt even try to escape, and how i can drive strange way if i spawned my car 1-2 sec ago. Here is pic what happend: [Image: 5TID7.png]
Then:[Image: 5TIGf.png]
After that, i had to go for few mins, just couldnt be able to play, And when i came back my car was gone and officers were tasing me and walking over, asking to pay for reckelss driving, i started telling what happend they didnt listen. Then they arrested me and i talk on ooc what happend, then admin banned me. And everyone said "Officers just doing their job".
Your skills in microsoft paint wont hide the fact that you ignored my countless warnings.

Take responsibility for your actions.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!