Unblacklist request - Mr.SPT
Your name: [FL:RP] Mr.SPT

Your blacklist ID: 20203

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53528164

Blacklisted Job/Tool: Police Officer

Time/Date 22:20 20/12/13

Reason: Raiding without Warrant

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Drogas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was ordered to go inside. If I were to disobey the order I would say it would be FailRP. They were shooting at me and the president refused to do warrants. I was ordered to go in through the rebel house window by the HSRU and Someone else.
You and another cop were the only ones that went inside the house. You need a warrant.
(12-20-2013, 10:57 PM)Drogas Wrote: You and another cop were the only ones that went inside the house. You need a warrant.

I looked at a recording of the raid that I made. The Sergeant (Sauce) Said "they've all moved in" which I found misleading. I thought he said "move in". If needed I can start uploading the video on here.

[Also: Ignore the stuff above about the SRU/HSRU, I now know that I have made a mistake. Time to learn from it.]
I understand the miscommunication, but there was never a warrant given by the time you were inside the house. If he said time to move in that doesnt mean you go through the window because you and the other cop I blacklisted where the only ones to go in.

Im sorry even though it was a miscommunication you are just going to have to play this one out because either or of the miscommunication you needed a search warrant which you did not.

Denied