UnBan Sir Fluffy Whiskers
Your name: Sir Fluffy Whiskers

Your ban ID: 41332

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Banrequest #40235 approved. "DC to avoid arrest"

Involved: Me, KaiMeiuqer, Mrlembek

Why we should unban you: I did not disconnect to avoid RP. Kai Had (In my eyes) unfairly arrested me twice prior to this. Once when I had changed my clothes and car color so he could not recognise me.

Proof of this: http://youtu.be/BApP4PJpRIs

They then impounded my car. So I go to retrieve my car and he arrests me again for "trespassing" when actually I was there to pay for my car! After this I was really mad so I just left. I didn't disconnect to avoid RP because I didn't come back for about 1 hour. I was not an instant reconnect to avoid it was more or a rage quit.

The screenshot did not show any of this so I feel this ban was unfair. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
(12-20-2013, 09:49 PM)underatedstar Wrote: Why we should unban you: I did not disconnect to avoid RP. Kai Had (In my eyes) unfairly arrested me twice prior to this. Once when I had changed my clothes and car color so he could not recognise me.

- They could recognize your car by your licence plate, and by the specific type of car you were driving. Perhaps they saw you changing the colour? Still, they could recognize your licence plate RP-ly.

- Changing your suit doesn't change your face.

- They could still recognize you. I don't care if it was a ragequit. You did this to avoid an RP situation.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
So it would have really made that much difference if I had have waited to get random arrested again then leave rather than cutting out the middle man and just leaving?
I need to get this off my chest, you clearly changed your car colour and suit directly in front of us. Then you stayed in your car for around 7 minutes refusing to get out.

( I was one of the cops. )

Hope this helps.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
(12-20-2013, 11:57 PM)Morbid Wrote: I need to get this off my chest, you clearly changed your car colour and suit directly in front of us. Then you stayed in your car for around 7 minutes refusing to get out.

( I was one of the cops. )

Hope this helps.

1) You were all around the corner so no you didn't see me
2) If I got out (which I ended up doing after I knew you weren't gonna back down) I would have got random arrested (which I did)
I will try to make this very simple for you to understand..

- Police did NOT metagame. They could recognize you.

- You DID DC while being in the process of being arrested. You could have DCed AFTER you were sent into jails, but not before.

Case closed and denied. The accused player broke fearRP and doesn't seem to understand basic RP rule knowledge.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator