Unban Request
Your name: Billylegoose - Will Ducky

Your ban ID: 41315

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: JonahDutchman

Why we should unban you: It was an accidental FearRP fail, I accidentally reversed over him, jumped out and he was angry so we fought in the street. Police handcuffed me and I walked off without realising, until about 8 guns were locking me into a circle! I apologise!
Case under review. Estimated time of completion: 21DEC2013.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
aviator
Thanks, I just want to get back on and get more moneyy! Wink
Sorry to double post - You said it would be completed by 21/12/13 - Today is 22/12/13, any further?
Hello,

I had to warn you a few times about your behavior on the server. I blacklisted you twice, once from vehicles and once from physics gun, tool gun and entities/props. I am then observing you and see you running away from a police officer's taser.

This rule is spelled out clearly on the rules page. It even comes with a nice graphic to show you what is meant by the rule.

Spoiler :

You broke the rules by breaking FearRP and I don't really see a reason to revoke your suspension.
Regards,
aviator
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Will Ducky (STEAM_0:0:40644154), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of this ban appeal is because the user was found to be breaking FearRP. In addition to this, your previous suspension was for breaking FearRP. I hope you have learnt your lesson and I advise you read the rules in detail and ask questions if you need help.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator