br TheOmen
Name of player:[FL:RP]The Omen
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:31048239

Time in GMT: 11 minutes before this br

Server: v2p

Summary: i photo his friends while they propsurf and i got tranqulze from back by him
then he spawn a prop and kills me
Evidence:i will try to put on the photos but check the logs 11 minutes before this br i got photos of his friends propsurfing only i will add em later
You have 24 hours to post evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Get some evidence if i tranqued you!?!?!??! I'm so angry that you actually assume it was me ... I admit we were checking out some props (not harming anyone + there were like 4 ,5 people on v2p max). Make a BR on something that matters like Mass RDM, or Hackers... You're just being childish.

Xx Omen Spendetta.

i hate people who ASSUME, bacause if you think we were propsurfing you totally wrong.. because the props were so big we needed the space. we were trying to dupe something. and btw you didnt even talk with us trying to figure out what was going on, so it actually gives you no rights on this BR
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=205535403
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/6679...5D72E2E79/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/6679...E4B92087F/

i got 2 more pictures

ok u didnt tranq me? then who ?i saw u behind m and u killed me with a giant prop while i was tranqulized down at the road then i think u also proppush my car plus u guys were propsurfing
Thoose pictures prove nothing mate, u didn't even catch a name. and i was there and the rebel swimming wasn't the omen. And the other 2 pictures show no name or nothing that could link to them.
Yo Ignods. Was it you on the second picture? Pretty kewl Smile

Or who was it??
i wasnt lucky to capture the name but u say that it was u who propsurf? u guys lagged the server omen was behind me and tranq me ,then he kills me with the prop and proppush my car u guys diserve ban i disconected before i get ur names too,200+hours and propsurf ,propkill,proppush random tranq

what do u want to duplicate on the air ? come on face it like a man u broke rules u must pay no more talking
please get some real eveidence first. And make some sense because nothing f what you are saying is true check the logs and youll see that i didnt tranq you. the pictures don't even show that we're porpsurfing. yes we're in the air but like i said we were trying to make a big dupe so we needed the space. you know how hard it is if there are trees and roadsigns?
No ThatJesus it wasn't me xD i dont even know how they can do that hahahaha and i was the one who tranqued but it was because u were messing with my rebels enough reason. Prop stuff wasn't me but i dont see any evidence that could lead to any1 either.
what do u mean messing with the rebel?i just went there and typed something in occ plus u got 150hours +so u know how to use props, i typed (dont spawn giant props u lagg server see it on picture too .Lier so u say that because i was there and looking at u guys should tranq m?READ RULES BEFORE PLAYING RP