[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
Yeah, I'll try and set something up.
No rush, but we may want to make a few adjustments to the roster again.
Also it might be an idea to possibly implement weekly updates.
I'm on the weekly updates no worries
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Notice

Any attempt to impersonate Blackwatch personal will result in
1. Perma from applying to Blackwatch
2. Your name spread to all agencies advising them of what you did.
3. possible administration involving if you fail to remove your tags of Blackwatch

if you want to apply to Blackwatch talk to a Blackwatch member IG or go to page one of this thread
Steam Name: [FL:RP]NicolajXPuddie
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:36186685
VAC Banned:0
Bans on record: 5
Real Age: 14
Hours: 150
Character Backstory: I was a young man. Lived good. But a time there was some SRU i saw how to protected the pres. They got me to be SRU. I Will do all for safe people life!
RP Points: 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in: Phone Shop, Restaurant
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes I accept
Previous clans: PuddieClan!

IC Information

Name: Nicolaj CongoSnail Puddie
Weight: 37
Address: Lake House number 2
How long have you been in EvoCity: 150 Hours
How did you hear about us: I saw that u guys made a good restaurant and i was with the pres.
Height: 172
Reason for wanting to join: I like Blackwatch and i can see they make awesome things on server.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: Awesome dupes wanna help
Motives for wanting to join initially: I will all time offer my time for blackwatch.
Ex-military: Yes in the SRU army

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Nicolaj CongoSnail Puddie
Denied
sorry but 5 bans in 150 hours and little showing of RP means its too risky to accept you.

thank you for applying and please apply again when you've gained some RP points
Mega Thread rewritten and posted
please note
pictures still being added and things being corrected, please be patient
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Imperator, Roachy
I love the new Megathread, it contains all the information we need. It's simple and it's kinda colourful.

BlackNET will be created in order to return win status.
OOC Information
Steam Name: Dogecoin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76225643
VAC Banned: Never.
Bans on record: 9. ( Please look past this, I threw a fit once or twice, won't happen again and I can prove myself worthy to join ).
Real Age:14 1/2
Hours: 280
Character Backstory: My name is Vytautas, I moved here to evo-city around a year back and have found my time here great, I found myself a job and I did business and all was well until one incident happened and a mafia came to my shop to offer protection and all this, I kindly accepted because I knew if I didn't there will be problems. Eventually I became friends with the Don because of his business with me, and he eventually offered me to join the Mafia and be a drug smuggler, I declined as I wanted to be a nice guy so I could get into a good business. He then mugged me at gun point and the rest of the corleone torchered me, the police arrived in time from report from a citizen by the name of Daniel who I greatly thank. I managed to get out and now I am usually driving around in my car and doing small jobs like working at gas stations etc. I like to switch around often.
Previous Roleplays taken part in: BarberRP, Energy Company RP, HotelRP, ChefRP, PoliceRP, CorleoneRP, FlowershopRP.
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes, I accept the rules.
Previous clans: None, except for one I created my self with a friend.

IC Information

Name: Vytautas "Bandit" Vosylius
Weight: 185 lbs
Address: Evocity Suburbs House #1 ( ooc :V33X. ) ( ooc: v2d is more preffered for me but I don't have a set home yet )
How long have you been in EvoCity: I've been in evocity for around a year.
How did you hear about us: Saw you on an advert in the city and I really like the promotional video you had, alonside the great architecture in your buildings, and generally well organised. Seen you protecting multiple things and you are always doing the job perfectly. I'd like to assist you so I am applying, not to mention I could finally find the job I wanted all my life because I was denied access to military becuase of Asthma although now it has gone. Thanks for your time.
Reason for wanting to join: I wish to join because I've seen your work and how organised you were and you seem to have nice buildings and nice people in general, and I've seen you protect shops etc. that have hired you and I must say it's very impressing, and as stated above it's been my dream to join.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: Good teamwork, Good shooter and driver and a hard-working dedicated member of blackwatch.
Motives for wanting to join initially: I wanted to join as my previous life was hard as I explained above and now I feel it's a good idea to join someone where I can get the adequate training and not to mention I would help you out and have a nice job for myself to provide for me.
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.)

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Vytautas "Bandit" Vosylius.
k.
You did not copy the entire code, make a new one with everything filled.
BTW the characterbackstory is IG. Wink
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.