[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
and by the way, inactivity can't always be a persons fault, he could of had computer issues, maybe his internet went down, maybe he had to move house and get new internet services. and plus, I'm pretty sure we did take in an under 13 year old before and he did quite well.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
(01-20-2014, 08:37 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: GG Barkles...

BTW we have taken 12 years old in before and they worked well. -_-

Surely you can understand Hiller that we require a certain level of maturity within our clan.
In addition, sarcastic comments and backtalk isn't very becoming of a Blackwatch Officer.
(01-20-2014, 09:13 PM)The Odd Guest Wrote:

Surely you can understand Hiller that we require a certain level of maturity within our clan.
In addition, sarcastic comments and backtalk isn't very becoming of a Blackwatch Officer.
and Surely you can also understand that age doesn't really affect anyone sometimes.
FoodBelly was pretty mature when I was talking to him over steam and on FL. and the count of him having no bans was a fact that he wasn't a minge, and Hillers comment doesn't look much like sarcasm to me, and people can be sarcastic if they want, it's their right to free speech.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!

The only thing is is that before i heard about this is that i was guarding a house. With hiler, Godfather, sam, and a lot of other people. No one thaught i was immature.
(01-20-2014, 09:28 PM)megascotty77 Wrote:

and Surely you can also understand that age doesn't really affect anyone sometimes.
FoodBelly was pretty mature when I was talking to him over steam and on FL. and the count of him having no bans was a fact that he wasn't a minge, and Hillers comment doesn't look much like sarcasm to me, and people can be sarcastic if they want, it's their right to free speech.

We make rules for a reason, and I am telling you right now, that we at Blackwatch have made an age limit.
To say 'age doesn't really affect anyone sometimes' is an extremely generalized statement. Of course there are exceptions to how mature a person is, but we have made over 12 the entry limit for obvious reasons.

Hiller saying
'GG barkles...BTW we have taken 12 years old in before and they worked well. -_-'
is an non constructive and immature way of giving feedback.
And yes, you are right about freedom of speech, however, disrespecting a higher ranked member of our clan is not acceptable.
You can say whatever you want to anyone, however, if you want to be disrespectful to members within this clan, you can get the hell out.

Now Megascotty, you should understand by now, that we have put our clan rules in place for a reason.
Please familiarize yourself with them.

(01-20-2014, 09:30 PM)TheFoodbelly Wrote:

The only thing is is that before i heard about this is that i was guarding a house. With hiler, Godfather, sam, and a lot of other people. No one thaught i was immature.

I have not accused you of being immature, nor do I have any evidence to support you being immature.
I am simply telling you now, that you are too young to be a member of our Clan.
Ok I'm ending this here

We made the final decision based on a number of facts

I don't take my job in Blackwatch lightly

If I may remind you guys that I get no gain from exiles

Anyone who has a problem with my decision may discuss it with me on steam

no more argument on this thread or there will be consequences
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • The Odd Guest
(01-20-2014, 09:51 PM)Barkles Wrote: Ok I'm ending this here

We made the final decision based on a number of facts

I don't take my job in Blackwatch lightly

If I may remind you guys that I get no gain from exiles

Anyone who has a problem with my decision may discuss it with me on steam

no more argument on this thread or there will be consequences

I understand.. I just don't get why you vouched for me when i applyed like 3-4 months ago and you wont let me in now.
Last chance man.
I said that was the end, now please stop posting here after I asked you not to.

And I vouched for you becuase I was being nice.... You were spamming me with messages and almost bribing me. I have changed, as does any one when they rise to positions of responsibility
CEO Decision

The exile is final, no exception.
The following 2 users Like Roachy's post:
  • The Odd Guest, Barkles
We would like to remind members to check this thread daily and be on the servers at least once a week
If you cannot talk to [FL:RP] Barkles on steam and we can work it out.

More RPs this weekend