[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
Steam Name: KingofJaffas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61661230
VAC Banned: No.
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.) Only 3.
Real Age: 14.
Hours: Round about 93 hours.
Character Backstory: Lewis Ramesy Was born in England and his mother died when Lewis was born. So Lewis grew up with his dad, his dad was his role model because he worked in Military. Lewis's dad brought home a airsoft pistol when Lewis was 14. He practised everyday when he came home from school, he knew that he wanted to be like his dad. One year later Lewis got a phone call from the Military saying that his dad was killed by a rebel in India. So Lewis moved to EvoCity where he could start a fresh and got a job as a cop so he could defend the city from crime and make sure no one is killed by rebels.
RP Points: (If any.) 0.
Previous Roleplays taken part in: DogRP (Barkles you will remember this) HostageRP ChopshopRP and many more.
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: I accept completely.
Previous clans: $Street$Outlaws$

IC:
Name: Lewis Ramesy.
Weight:8 stone.
Address: 72 Dagget road EvoCity.
How long have you been in EvoCity: about 3 months.
How did you hear about us: When I was on patrol as a Officer I drove past a motors shop and it was owned by blackwatch.
Height: 5 foot.
Reason for wanting to join: I realised that blackwatch watch is about alot of roleplay and I really enjoy roleplaying and I have many ideas for roleplay aswell.
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I would always listen to orders and be sure to teach people anything that I am skilled at.
Motives for wanting to join initially: My Father was in the military so i have a good aim and a good shot also I want to prove to him that I can do something in my life and make him proud.
Ex-military: no.
Accepted for interview!

Add [FL:RP] Barkles on steam
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Mr Doc
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]TheFoodbelly
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51409264
VAC Banned: 0
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.) 0
Real Age: almost 13 But very mature. Don't think i'm not.
Hours: 139
Character Backstory: John moved to evocity cause he had lots of friend there. One day John wanted to help protect people of evocity! So he started protecting and helping the Pres. Then he wanted to protect with other people!
RP Points: (If any.) 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in: I don't really know Tbh.
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes.
Previous clans: SlyFoxs

IC Information

Name: John Chang
Weight: 196
Address: 227 driveway ave
How long have you been in EvoCity: A few years
How did you hear about us: I've been watching you guys for a long time. And wanted to try and join.
Height: 6'2
Reason for wanting to join: I love protecting people and never killing unless i have to. And i think this would do me good. Smile
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: A extra protector. A gunman, And a Friend!
Motives for wanting to join initially: I am motivated to join because i love all the people in blackwatch and i think they will like me to. As i said above i love protecting people.
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.) Yes. Black Eagle Corp.

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: John Chang /TheFoodbelly
Hey Barky, Have a break. I'll take this one. (This will be edited with my verdict)
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
Accepted for a meeting! Add me on steam: [FL:RP] Hillerbear
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(01-20-2014, 05:24 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: Accepted for a meeting! Add me on steam: [FL:RP] Hillerbear
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn you hiller! XD
He's on v2p with me, if you want to come on v2p and interview him with me, that'll be a great help.

We have a new member!
Please welcome TheFoodBelly into Blackwatch!
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
Quote:We have a new member!
Please welcome TheFoodBelly into Blackwatch!

Thanks Smile
Overruled

after a meeting of HC we have reached the verdict to overrule Megascotty's decision

you are under age for Blackwatch i'm afraid at 12 (13 is minimum)

also you have been in Blackwatch before and were badly in active and eventually jst applied somewhere else

you aren't what we look for in recruits

sorry for the Confusion
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(01-20-2014, 08:04 PM)Barkles Wrote: Overruled
Quote:you are under age for Blackwatch i'm afraid at 12 (13 is minimum)

I will be 13 in 1 month.

also you have been in Blackwatch before and were badly in active and eventually jst applied somewhere else

i was only in Blackwatch when it started. And i was on everyday.
GG Barkles...

BTW we have taken 12 years old in before and they worked well. -_-
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.