[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
OOC Information

Steam Name:[FL:RP]Barney
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:43926250
VAC Banned:Nil
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.)8(Can guarantee i've matured)
Real Age:14
Hours:495
Character Backstory:Stephen carter is a former Minister from canada he left his position after a man carrying his name became the prime minister and started to focus on his main hobby Shooting he bought himself a Steyr AUG to practice shooting but the problem was he was shooting in his shed one day he shot and pierced his wall and hit a small girl in the leg deeming her unable to walk this was when he realised he had to leave Canada he dropped her off to the Hospital in his BMW and got the first plane ticket to a small island called EvoCity where all his troubles would "disappear"

RP Points: (If any.)5
Previous Roleplays taken part in:If its in general well theres too many for me to name if blackwatch Roleplays i helped with Blackwatch bar and Hotel
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept:Yes
Previous clans: D.I.A,Cartel De Sinaloa(References Deriptz and Weecow.)

IC Information

Name:Stephen Carter
Weight:180 KG
Address:27 Evo Lane
How long have you been in EvoCity:3 Years
How did you hear about us:I was quite close with several BW members and they told me about it.
Height:6ft4in
Reason for wanting to join:I've been looking for a job for a long time now and feel this corporation could really be my dream job
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch:I have a very good shot could pick an enemy off from about 500 yards with a pistol,A very loyal member would risk my life for the Corporation if i had to,Trustworthy
Motives for wanting to join initially:Okay well if i'm going to be truthful i heard the pay is good then did some research and found that it wasn't all about the pay
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.)
No
Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Stephen Carter
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
Accepted! Add me on steam for all the info about your recruitment.

Steamname: [FL:RP] Hillerbear
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Techno Bean
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37843346
VAC Banned: None
Bans on record: 9 (10 but one was a re-ban. They unbanned me then banned me again with shorter time due to my unban request.)
Real Age: 15 (16 26th Jan)
Hours: 429
Character Backstory: Was born in United Kingdom. I never knew my mother. I was raised by my father Frank West. Came out of High School with Decent Grades. Moved to Evo City, Became a Police Officer, around the age of 22. Retired 4 years later.
RP Points: 0
Previous Roleplays taken part in: BarberRP. SateliteRP
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept: Yes
Previous clans: Umbrella Corporation.

IC Information

Name: Elmar West
Weight: 14.8 Stone
Address: 112, Ellgard Road, Evocity.
How long have you been in EvoCity: 3 Years, 9 Months
How did you hear about us: A Member told me about the clan after he protected me from a mugger.
Height: 2.1m
Reason for wanting to join:
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch: I have a steady aim. I came out of education with excellent Science,English and Maths Grades. I am a great builder and technician. I know quite a lot about computers.
Motives for wanting to join initially: I heard the pay is good and i would like to help out mainly.
Ex-military: Yes, if being a police officer counts.

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Elmar West
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(01-14-2014, 05:14 PM)Barney Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name:[FL:RP]Barney
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:43926250
VAC Banned:Nil
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.)8(Can guarantee i've matured)
Real Age:14
Hours:495
Character Backstory:Stephen carter is a former Minister from canada he left his position after a man carrying his name became the prime minister and started to focus on his main hobby Shooting he bought himself a Steyr AUG to practice shooting but the problem was he was shooting in his shed one day he shot and pierced his wall and hit a small girl in the leg deeming her unable to walk this was when he realised he had to leave Canada he dropped her off to the Hospital in his BMW and got the first plane ticket to a small island called EvoCity where all his troubles would "disappear"

RP Points: (If any.)5
Previous Roleplays taken part in:If its in general well theres too many for me to name if blackwatch Roleplays i helped with Blackwatch bar and Hotel
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept:Yes
Previous clans: D.I.A,Cartel De Sinaloa(References Deriptz and Weecow.)

IC Information

Name:Stephen Carter
Weight:180 KG
Address:27 Evo Lane
How long have you been in EvoCity:3 Years
How did you hear about us:I was quite close with several BW members and they told me about it.
Height:6ft4in
Reason for wanting to join:I've been looking for a job for a long time now and feel this corporation could really be my dream job
Benefits you could bring to Blackwatch:I have a very good shot could pick an enemy off from about 500 yards with a pistol,A very loyal member would risk my life for the Corporation if i had to,Trustworthy
Motives for wanting to join initially:Okay well if i'm going to be truthful i heard the pay is good then did some research and found that it wasn't all about the pay
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.)
No

Signed: Stephen Carter

I Would like to retract my application i may get back to you some day.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
That's fine, we aren't going anywhere Smile
(01-14-2014, 05:46 PM)TechnoBean Wrote: -snip-

I'm sorry but you have been Denied

10 Bans is too much and you don't seem to have demonstrated a great amount of Roleplay to go along with it

Plus: 1 of your bans was a Perm
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Edit to previous post
Techno Bean i wish to offer advice
STEAM_0:0:37843346
I did some background on your bans... My advice get RP points and don't be banned for ages then a clan will accept you

Until then I'll be honest with bans like
Impersonating soul
Hacking
Heavy Racism (permed)
Ie 3 perma offences you have to have EXTREMELY good RP skills

Sorry about that I just thought id try and help
A warning for the future
This is OOC btw

Ok some of you guys may know that I am in my last year of school, so as an advance warning until 06/14

I will have periods of big inactivity unfortunately, however I I'll say so when I will be, when this do happen I leave my duties to Odd as he is the guy I trust most with the power

I post this becuase I have realized in the last few days that I am getting behind in work for Music, Maths. Geography, Psychology and I have to prepare for an audition to a music agency next month.

I have to cut back at some point on FL time before it's too late

This isn't happening yet however it will be within a month or 2

Thanks for your time
Me Mike Mattews is leaving Blackwatch it have been a tough for my to choose this but i want to move on.(only been here for a month but)
Bye and thanks for me!

Kind regards [Snuspuzzern]Spacecow
Bye man! Good luck with everything!