[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
Please welcome our new intern
samjimclarke

He will graduate to recruit when he reaches 50 hours!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
-Aimed at BW Officers only-

*A letter arrives on your desk*

Whoever it may concern,

Howard Styx, Former Blackwatch CEO, unfortunately passed away last night at roughly 11:58pm.

He had a will in his safebox, which stated the following.

*BW Insignia*

Dear Blackwatch Officers,

It has been a good few years and the corporation has blossomed beautifully, if you are reading this my time has come to an end and I can no longer be there to lead Blackwatch. My son, Michael Styx will take over when he returns from his service in Afghanistan February 2014, he will be entitled to the full VIP treatment and will take my position as Blackwatch CEO. I have a few specific people to thank for our corporation's success in the prior years.

Matthew Russels - You are a brave soldier and a great leader, I'm sure you will get along famously with my son you have been with Blackwatch from the start and are one of the few people that actually stuck around, even when our corporation wasn't doing too good. That's one of the main reasons I appointed you General in the first place, I wish you all the best and hope you will take Blackwatch to the top.

Jeff Dinosaur - You are probably Blackwatch's most valuable asset, you've done the tedious work alongside the fun work without me ordering you to do so. I'm sure you will take Blackwatch by the reigns and steer her towards victory.

The rest of you are all amazing soldiers, and It is such a shame I haven't had the pleasure to meet you all properly.

Kindest Regards,
Howard Styx
OOC:
Could you clarify what you mean by this message out of character? bar the farewell to the character 'Howard Styx'.
**you log onto blackNET**
Many of you will know of Howard's passing he reached a ripe old age. Myself and Matthew will honor his last request and of such in the next month we will transition into phase 3

Any concerns of questions pm me or add me on steam
OOC: Michael Styx will be taking over as Blackwatch CEO in February.
Ok
May I speak to you at some point regarding the changes made in your absence?
BlackForestAdam has been given 1 warning point for
"Random raid"

If you have a defence please do enlighten me

Reminder: failure to notify BW staff about a ban will result in a warning point
So guys, decided to make my return earlier than I expected since I went on tonight during the Horizon Event and had so much fun. This has been the deciding factor of me returning as of today so I can get 2 more weeks of valuable play time in before I start work.
Alright
Come along to one of the passive RP's man I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
Congtatulate;
- tobias hj
- Reebs
..with their promotions earlier tonight. We now have two fresh privates! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.