[Unofficial] Blackwatch Corporation (New)
(12-19-2013, 09:02 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: Good work Barkles, its a shame I missed it.

Don't worry man I'm planning something for tommorow Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
New member on board!

Please welcome: kkiller to the corporation!
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Welcome kkiller
remember to watch this thread for updates!
Raging Panda has been suspended from duties due to violation of contract
When recruited we did tell you one more ban and you're out.
You may reapply in June 2014
This brings up a good issue,
When should a player be able to reapply to our clan?
I'll talk to you bout it on steam chat Wink
Hello all members, I wish you too welcome;
- Dogysmash
- Gordon301
- Puffin99
to the clan. Smile
Credits to Rain.

Thanks hiller Smile
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Imperator
Steam Name:[Snuspuzzern]Spacecow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46442090
VAC Banned:0
Bans on record: (Don't lie we will check.):2 As spacecow and 1 as Mojo_skillz
Real Age:12
Hours:222 hours and 30 mins
Character Backstory:Mike "Space" Mattews was an little Street child in LA becouse the Gansters in LA Killed His mom and dad back in the days. Mike was an very special child i knowed everything from how to keep warm to how to fix guns and such. When he was 20 years old he wanted to go in to the Military in USA. He luckly got in. He was one year in Afganistan in a bomb squad. After the year in Military he was on the street again. One day he found an Lottery ticket And won 500k on it. He moved to evocity 24 years old. After that he wanted to start his own PMC squad which was Called Wolf -Team Operatives. With all his money he begin to buy guns and Ammo for his Squad but they dident get many mebers so he closed it down. Now he buy him an house and get and job in the nearest Pawn shop.
RP Points: (If any.)
Previous Roleplays taken part in:
We will not be held responsible for your actions, you will be exiled if caught breaking server rules, do you accept:Yes
Previous clans:Wolf-Team Operatives

IC Information

Name:Mjke "Space" Mattews
Weight:90KG
Address:Evoappartments 19b
How long have you been in EvoCity: 5 years
How did you hear about us:I saw you operating in the Town and i liked what you did so i begined to reserch on you.
Height:1.86
Reason for wanting to join:i wantet to help pepole and get some motre out of my life
Benefits you could bring to BlackwatchCheeseriving and Shoting.
Motives for wanting to join initially:Help you Grow and be big one day.
Ex-military: (Yes or No, if yes state what corp or batallion and in what army.):Yes an Bomb squad

Disclaimer: Whilst on duty you could be seriously injured and/or killed, you must accept full responsibility for your actions and the lives of other members in your squad. Also, any items you lost during battle may not be refunded and you are required to donate some things to the cause. If you break any rules during your time here you will be exiled and not be allowed to rejoin. We will not take responsibility for you actions outside of the clan, and will not have you slander Blackwatch as a clan. We will store your name, SteamID and age on the BlackNET database but that will not be given to third-parties and will be purely for the use of Blackwatch Higher Command. Signing the document below this disclaimer means that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Signed: Mike "Space" Mattews
Congratulations.

Accepted! Add me on steam for more info: [FL:RP] Hillerbear
Credits to Rain.