Unban Request - Zoltar (aka: Zeigon)
Your name: [FL:RP]Zoltar
Your ban ID: 41181

Banned by: [FL] Narc

Reason: "Doomforting blatantly, building in public without permission and on the road. 621 hours, you should know better"

Involved: Just me.

Why we should unban you: I had just built this main gate on the build server yesterday, and wanted to see if everything was alright with it. So after joining v2d, I was curious if it would work (because a lot of dupes gets messed up for me, after transfer etc.). So, I spawned it. After looking at it for about 30sec, I thought "Hey, this looks great!" (The dupe was NOT intended to remain where I had placed it). But then [FL] Narc comes. He accused me for doomforting. He gave a 12hrs blacklist on physgun, and a 3 day ban. I know that I should have asked for premission first, but I only spawned it for 30sec, to see if there was any major errors on it. I also want you to know, that this was located at the end of UM tunnel, and therefore no traffic when I spawned it. I also have one witness, that I spawned it for 30sec. I'd like you to take all this under concideration.

Kind regards,
Zoltar.
Kind regards,
Zoltar
Norwegian Member
You never told me this, I asked you "Is that all you have to say?", you never said so.

Also, you claimed it was fair, some statements from mods on scene will come.
Both me and fib took a good long look at your base, at least 1-2 mins maybe more, we then made the decision to contact an SA since we wanted his judgement.
I have a witness, that I spawned the base for no longer than 30sec. I was about to move it, because I was finished "analyzing" it. I don't think a 3 day ban is fair for this. I said "This is fair" when [FL] Narc blacklisted me from physgun for 12hrs. A 3-day-ban is overreacting.

Kind regards,
Zoltar.
Kind regards,
Zoltar
Norwegian Member
Appeal denied as ban is sufficient.

Keep in mind that fabricated statements in the courthouse will result in permanent suspensions, we will investigate the length of the spawn.