Unban request
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: (Idanzz1999)

Your ban ID: (41105)

Banned by: ([FL] DoomDude1)

Reason: (Knocking someone out to kill him, lying about it)

Involved: (Admin and person )

Why we should unban you: ((i got baned for Knocking someone out to kill him, lying about it what really happened that when i joined a game i was a cop some one was driving and person got hit and i got hit after some time i re spawned i the guy that ran me over wasent there after some time he came back i stooped him i pooled him over and i asked him can you plz get out of the car he came out of the car i asked him why did you killed a person and me he said sorry sir then i got teloprted away to DoomDude1 he told me to not lie i did not lie he said why did you kill the person that you stooped i said in voice chat i did not be for i got ban i did not know that i am going to get banned in that time he was talking to the other person and i did not have a chance to talk and to say what really happened he did not talk to me because he was talking to the other person after 1 min i got banned from the server for Knocking someone out to kill him, lying about it i got banned for 3 Months, 26 days, 22 hours for some thing that i did not even do this why i should get Unbanned)
Second unban request.

Denied and warned.