Banned by Pav.
Your name: IndianCowGirl

Your ban ID: 41137

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Reconnecting to avoid arrest.

Involved: ?

Why we should unban you: I could not see any admins online and i got random arrested. A girl started punch me so i punched her back and then a police officer came.
He started taze me and hancuff me after that he tazed and untazed me like 10 times.
I got arrested because the girl lied to the officer and to that she didnt attack me?
This is unfair bacause it was her who random attack a civil.

Bad english i wrote it fast :I
Jones The King
I came the situation to observe you being tazed, you were then woken up, and you instantly reconnected to avoid arrest, therefore violating the rules.

No matter what the situation is, you do not reconnect to avoid arrest, as you're violating the rules. Therefore using 'random arrest' as an excuse will not get your appeal approved.

I see no reason to approve this.
(12-16-2013, 06:55 PM)Pavilion Wrote: I came the situation to observe you being tazed, you were then woken up, and you instantly reconnected to avoid arrest, therefore violating the rules.

No matter what the situation is, you do not reconnect to avoid arrest, as you're violating the rules. Therefore using 'random arrest' as an excuse will not get your appeal approved.

I see no reason to approve this.

You only saw 1 min of the situation?
I was hancuffed for more than 5 min
Jones The King
Like I said. Even if you're being 'randomly arrested', that is no reason to reconnect as that is violating the rules your self.
And i would not even reconnect i would check if there was any admins online but i pressed the wrong button..
Jones The King
You managed to 'accidentally' press escape, and somehow click disconnect? Let me remind you lying in the court house can lead to a perm.

You violated the rules, and therefore there is no reason for this to be approved.

Denied.