Unban Request (ZyynxSaurus)
Your name: (ZyynxSaurus)

Your ban ID: 41070

Banned by: 'Aviator'

Reason: They say i proppushed when i did not.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I love playing on the server (even when im new) and
i want to play with my friends, i dont know much about the gamemode but friends will help me and i want to learn, i love playing on the server and i really want an unban

ZyynxSaurus
While patrolling the server, I was approaching the garden behind the Nexus on V33X. As I approached, I saw you as a Nexus Desk Secretary. You were spawning props and then flinging them towards a grouping of players and vehicles by the apartments. You done this multiple times and then decided to run away.

I picked you up and brought you onto the roof of the 'Bank of America' where I attempted to discuss with you what you were doing wrong. You ignored me and then decided to disconnect from the server, hence I suspended you. I don't advise you to lie when you clearly used props to fling into players and their vehicles and then disconnect when I am talking to you privately on the roof.

I don't really see any reason to revoke your suspension.
Regards,
aviator
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, ZyynxSaurus (STEAM_0:1:42354255), will stand as issued.
Please note, this is due to the user being found guilty of prop pushing and then disconnecting while in discussion with the administrator. Suspension is deemed valid.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team

User permanently suspended from the forums for lying in the Courthouse - DoomDude1
Regards,
aviator