My resignation
Goodbye Faustie.
Never seen or played with you but it looks like you did a great job for FL.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Faustie, or the music spamming man in a black lambo. You've been the best supervising administrator Fearless has ever seen, no current SA or staff members gets on your level of maturity, without you things wouldn't be the same and it really saddens me to see you go.
You've been nothing but a name for me, I've never seen you online nor any posts. Seeing from the responses above though, you were of great importance to the community. It's unfortunate i never got to know you, bet it would've been fun.
Good luck with your future decisions and career.
*A small radio signal comes from the Utah FEMA camp*

RIP in peace, Faustie.
-Theo

-------------------------------------------------------

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to see you go, Faustie. I wish you best of luck in the future.
You've been from much value for Fearless, Faustie. You were a great team member, someone you can count on. It's sad news that you've decide to resign, however I fully understand it. You have to make priorities and those in your personal life are way more important. If you ever decide that you've got the time again and enthusiasm again, you're always welcome back in the team.

Thank you for the things you've done, and hopefully we stay in touch via Steam!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Goodbye
I never met you but your legacy has certainly made me respect you Smile
Good luck with the future
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Sad to see ya leave man, i've never met or spoken to you before, but i'm sure that you've done an absolutely brilliant job for the Fearless community!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Faustie, you helped me alot I wouldn't be DD of estleback right now if you hadn't given me a piece of advice awhile back. You also set me up in my first few RP's. Shame to see you go fearless will not be the same without you.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Cya mate
Darn. When bitcoins are on the rise, contact me again, bru.

Good luck with whatever you choose to venture.
A more fitting signature.