Free LFD2 :) (Steams present to us)
It's going to cost money tommorow morning again..
Since steam has crashed and no one can get it, i think it should the time period of which you can get L4D 2 should be extended, maybe to like 5pm 26th dec?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Offer is still going! I just got it now Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Huzzah! Steam's back up and i've claimed it!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
So who's up for starting team? Cheese
I've recently been getting back into Left 4 Dead 2. I always have to play with randomers though, since I don't have many people with which to play.

If you play L4D2, add me pls.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-25-2013, 11:38 PM)Tandy Wrote: Since steam has crashed and no one can get it, i think it should the time period of which you can get L4D 2 should be extended, maybe to like 5pm 26th dec?

That deal has being going for a few days it ends at the 3rd like the rest of offer. I think.... im not sure,
Goddamn!
As some people know already, I'm away from home, so I can't get Left 4 dead 2 for free. And when I'm back, the offer is already gone.
Fuck you offer.

EDIT:
Quote:That deal has being going for a few days it ends at the 3rd like the rest of offer. I think.... im not sure,
It better be like this.
You know why.
EDIT 2: Oh, nevermind. There's no need to be upset. I just logged into my steam account from that different computer, and registered L4D2 in my steam account. I thought it'd only be on this computer, and not on mine. Well, I take it back.
i have self control