Mimickey Unban Request
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] Mimickey

Ban ID: 41067

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Disconnecting to get his car back, 6th ban

Involved: ( i forgot the name)

Why we should unban you: My little brother was playing my computer and he was using my account (im so stupid because i gave him my password).Yes, I told him that he can play using my account when i am only at home, and he broke that promise.I came home from school when my bro pressed Disconnect.I logged in the server again and became a paramedic ( i didnt know my little brother became a medic).After i spawned in the hospital,I saw the chat log saying that [FL] Doomdude1 was saying : Wait for him to respawn.At that point of time , i thought Doomdude was talking about another person.Doomdude1 teleported me to him.He said that i DC and connect back to get my ambulance back , i was in shock , and then that was the time i asked my little brother to come in and tell me what happened when he was using my account.Doomdude said i might get banned because i DC and connect to get the ambulance back.Yes , i told doomdude if he wanted to ban me , just ban me because i know im in the wrong because i let my little brother play my account. Please unban me , i would greatly appreciate your help . Im really addicted to playing Fearless RP Cheese I know i got banned for 6 times.

Please excuse me for the bad english.
BTW please unban me D: i didnt do anything wrong D:
I hope you reply to this unban request soon.
Strange how your "little brother" decided to disconnect and then you reconnected instantaneously, also conveniently getting your car back?
I didnt know my little brother spawned the ambulance.

Its ok if you wont unban me or make my ban lighter.

Please doomdude, i am addicted to fearlessrp, it would br a great help if you could lower my ban;(
I know dc and connecting instant makes you say i am a liar, but its the truth. Maybe god make me come home only after my bro disconnect. And the part when i connect back is that i cant wait to play fearless rp
So i asked my lil bro to connect to the server for me
Keep in mind that lying in the courthouse can lead into a permanent ban. I suggest you come clean, as I think none of us are buying your story.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Fine . I did lie about coming back from school,but i did not DC and connect to get the ambulance back , its all my little brother fault.I found out that he broke the rules my lil bro ask me to come to the monitor to see my RP character being tped to doomdude.And I DID tell my lil brother to lie because i dont want to get banned because of my lil brother's silly mistake.

And yes ,at that time , i was at home watching TV , and i let my bro play Fearless
Appeal denied, rules were clearly broken and the defendants claims are illogical/irrelevant.