Paying the driver
Title of Suggestion:
Paying the driver.

Description:
When You are seating in the car or looking at a car, You can type /givemoney and it gives the money to the person who sits on the driver spot, but only if someone is in there

Why:
It's making the Taxi driver's job more easy, because people can pay them without getting out of the car with the driver, which I personally find very annoying to do and unrealistic.

Please avoid -Supporting with reasons like "It can be abused"
Make a detailed explanation why it shouldn't be added
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
+Support
+Support

I like to do taxi RPs and I usually had to have the people pay before we even got into the car. This would add realism to it.
+support.

And how could this be abused?
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
+Support
Sounds like a great idea.
+Support.
Regards,
aviator
+support
But if they dont pay, maybe the taxi driver could do, for example: /warrant 19 arrest Not paying taxi fare
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59598196&b=10]
(12-15-2013, 11:21 AM)Sean Wrote: +support
But if they dont pay, maybe the taxi driver could do, for example: /warrant 19 arrest Not paying taxi fare

No, taxi drivers should not be able to warrant people for arrest.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(12-15-2013, 10:22 AM)Deriptz Wrote: +support.

And how could this be abused?
It was just an example of uninformative -support, but anyway
The only abuse I could think of is scamming
(Example: "100$ to industrials" *The person pays 100$, taxi driver drives away without the person*)

But that should not be a problem.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
+support
Not sure how it could be abused unless they just didn't pay which would be infringing the laws not the rules so yeah major support for that one