It is not fair.
I feel like my unban request should get some attention since it is not fair that because it is my 8th ban i get 29 days more than the other two. I know that ive done a lot of srew ups in the past, but I started playing fearless again two days ago. And found it alot more interesting than i used to do. Ive become a more serious role player (since ive been playing alot of clockwork). Plus i donated 20 dollars or so yesterday, and it really sucks to know that i am gonna miss one of the three months i donated for. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid320176
So this is essentially just asking once again?
Denied is denied, probably won't be changed. You broke the rules (not knowing the rules ain't an excuse), so I don't see you got much to complain about.
(12-14-2013, 11:52 PM)Joykill Wrote: So this is essentially just asking once again?
Denied is denied, probably won't be changed. You broke the rules (not knowing the rules ain't an excuse), so I don't see you got much to complain about.

"Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes - get good reasons first. Even then, violence must always be a last resort." We wanted to roleplay, they dident, so they shot at us, and we opened fire as our last resort. We thought that "raiding" the president because of a search warrant was a valid reason. But it wasnt. I understand that i am getting banned for it, i just dont understand why i get 29 more days than the two other guys.
Life's not fair
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Well please tell me why i get 29 days more than the two others involved in the ban. They only got 24 hours, why the f do i get treated differently? I should get a 24 hours ban too.
(12-15-2013, 12:46 AM)DrBarkles Wrote: Life's not fair
Such a friendly and helpful comment.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-16-2013, 01:51 PM)Jeremy Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 12:46 AM)DrBarkles Wrote: Life's not fair
Such a friendly and helpful comment.

It's true though.

OT: Ban times are operated on a ladder system. That means the more bans you have on your record, the longer your next ban will be.