Unban Request
Your name: Aftonfalken

Your ban ID: 40993

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Homophobia

Involved: Aftonfalken,[FL] DoomDude1,Hunter,Matt

Why we should unban you: I speak in behalf of my friend, Aftonfalken, That we are both deeply sorry for his behavior. He is new to Garrys mod, and we were exploring Rp, which is in my opinion, best on Fearless. We were having fun, Driving around when we were attacked by a player named Matt, wielding a Physgun. He attacked our cars with props and killed me. I respawned, disappointed, and Aftonfalken came to pick me up. I contacted the admin online, which was [FL] DoomDude1. He was of great help and was able to locate the propkiller right away. At the same time, My friend, -who deeply regrets doing so- approached Matt and said "You are gonna get banned, *not pleasant word*". The admin proceeded to ban them both, which saddens me. We were both stressed because we had both been repeatedly RDM'd, and my friend blurted out that one word that got him banned for 5 days. The Fearless servers are the best ones we know, and it would mean the world to us both if you could unban him, or atleast lower it to 24 hours. He has learned his lesson, and he will not repeat it. Thank you for your time.
I sure hope he learned his lesson, next time I see him get homophobic he won't get off so easy.

Also, unban request denied. Rules were broken and I enforced them.