Skootaloo Unban request
Heart 
Name: Skootaloo

Ban ID: BR 39576

Banned by: Killjoy

Reason: Scamming

Involved: I don't know, because I couldn't find the actual thread in which my ban was requested.

Why we should unban you: I'm not exactly requesting an unban, I just wish to request it not be a permaban. I hadn't read the rules in a while and didn't remember scamming being a violation, and that it was as big of a deal as a permaban. I realize I have done was wrong, and I'm willing to accept a ban for it for a while, but a permaban for scamming a child is a bit harsh, in my opinion. I wish to return, as the RP servers are undoubtedly the best on gmod, and have many more good times with the staff and community.
Scamming is a very obnoxious form of dishonest and disrespectful behavior. It's obviously not acceptable.
Yes. I do apologize, and I understand my actions cannot be undone, but I have learned the lesson of my serious offence and will never commit the act again.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39576

I warned you that scamming was against the rules. I warned you that you would end up permabanned. You ignored me on these facts. You even took the time after to start breaking other rules and didn't seem to care. Personally I think that your only upset now because you aren't allowed here anymore. I don't believe that your actually sorry for your actions considering after a warning you just moved the guy and went right back to your scam attempts. Hopefully your not unbanned, as I'm sure based on you breaking multiple rules recently and general disregard even with warning proves that you truly don't care all that much.
And on that bombshell, we can deny this appeal. Good bye.