Banned for raiding the pres because of a search warrent.
Sad 
Your name: [DK]BuBB3LZz<3

Your ban ID: 8th ban.

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Raiding without a sufficient reason, overly aggresive role-play, made no attempt to solve it passivly, 8th ban.

Involved:Assault, Horny Santa.

Why we should unban you: I did not know that raiding the President because of a search warrant wasnt allowed. Iv'e read the rules, and i remember alot of them. The thing that bugs me is that Assault and Horny Santa got a 24 hours ban each and i got a 30 days ban, because its my 8th ban. Its along time ago since i played fearlessrp (2-6 months), and i know i screwed up alot of times then, but i started playing fearless again like yesterday or so, and i read all the rules, and i remember alot of them, because i would not want to break any of them. Plus i donated like 20$ or so yesterday because i got so into fearless. I am not saying that you gotta unban me, but would you just please shorten it out, atleast just a little bit?
You made no attempt to solve the situation passively, by simply asking the President to remove the warrant, you just ran into the Nexus gunning down officers as you pleased, there was no reason to raid what so ever, you've had so many chances, and I don't see any reason to approve an appeal, as you clearly violated the rules?
I did not run in and gun down anybody, i went into the nexus where me and the two others told the officers to get on the ground, instead the officers did not want to role-play at all and shot at us, so we opened fire. We went into the elevator to get up to the president to speak with him where some guy were ontop of the elevator so we couldnt get in. When the guy ontop of the elevator died or whatever, we went in, facing a barricade with two people behind it. We couldnt get in and was about to leave the place when the elevator was called down, when it came up again, a police officer stood there. Just when we were saying "freeze!" and "get on the ground!" he opened fire, wich killed me.
You raided without a valid reason, and instead of just asking the President to unwarrant you, you went into the nexus killing multiple officers.

You broke the rules, therefore the ban is just and there is no reason why this should be approved.

Denied.