Donuts Unbann Request
Your name: [FL:RP]Donuts

Your ban ID: 41059

Banned by: [FL]Narc

Reason: Fear rp

Involved: [FL:RP]GLA

Why we should unban you: Well, first of all it wasn't Fear rp. Me, GLA and some other corleones were going to raid the president at this time. While we were going up the nexus the president '' BloodyDoritos '' he resigned. So at this point GLA spawned as a president and we all went down the elevator. When we were at the bottom of the floor there were like 4 cops and 2 SRU just running in the elevator with tazers and starts to taze people. The President GLA then said '' Stop taze them and let them go! '' so clearly i came out of the elevator and went of to get my car etc, i then gets banned by Narcotic which i don't really find so fair since the president said that we could leave. GLA tried to tell him that he said that we could leave. At this time Narc said '' Get off my back '' which isn't a really nice approach anyway in my opinion. However i think that you should unbann me since this isn't the fairest ban. I tried to add Narc and explain but he declined.
Let's take it from the start - You were being held back and affected under general rule 13, fear roleplay. As you got up, the officer still had you under fear roleplay, whereas you ran off, shouting "fuck you". No matter circumstances or orders, a rule may not be ignored, in this case you are attempting to excuse your violation with the fact that the president had ordered police officers to let you go, however you were trespassing and in fact raiding the government, so no matter what orders, you were subject to an arrest.

Second of all, general rule five applies, GLA had violated it and after several times, he was told to simply nudge it off and get it off my back. I don't see how me declining you on Steam has anything to do with the case, my Steam profile is my personal one and there's even a very noticeable note on my profile stating that if you add me, you will be blocked.
We were raiding the government due to a old president which resigned, that president were in the nexus labs while we were going up and at that moment he said '' I am resigning ''. We went down in the elevator with the new president GLA. The President also said '' Let them go '' you may check the logs if you want to or either ask him, and if a president tells his police to let them go how could that be fear rp in anyway to run of? And yes, it was a bit dumb to yell '' **** you '' to the cop which im sorry for.
If you get told to do something by an armed person, you obey them.
(12-15-2013, 06:12 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: If you get told to do something by an armed person, you obey them.

I do understand that altough i do expect that when a president tells his government to let everyone go i did belive that we are allowed to go since they stopped tazing at this point. But im sorry for what i did.
You were tazed as you ran off, as soon you came back up you ran off while the cop still held you under fear RP.

Denied.