Suggestion: Bring toolbar back
+Support. I see no reason to remove this. It makes formatting posts much easier.
i have self control
If you really want to use it and can't wait untill the bug is solved then use the old forum layout.

I still have the toolbar cause I still use the old layout, never really liked the new one ;x

Anyway, a +support is obvious as it was broken.
(12-14-2013, 12:44 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: I don't know if I'm thinking about the right toolbar, but I believe I still have it?

Atleast if it's this one everybody is talking about:
[Image: 91bc4146f1.png]

Exactly this, do you have it?
(12-14-2013, 01:30 PM)Freezak Wrote: Exactly this, do you have it?

Yes, I have. This is how/why;
TheBlackShadowOfGod Wrote:If you really want to use it and can't wait untill the bug is solved then use the old forum layout.

I still have the toolbar cause I still use the old layout, never really liked the new one ;x
(12-14-2013, 02:33 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 01:30 PM)Freezak Wrote: Exactly this, do you have it?

Yes, I have. This is how/why;
TheBlackShadowOfGod Wrote:If you really want to use it and can't wait untill the bug is solved then use the old forum layout.

Thanks, i completely forgot about it, not that big difference, it's nice aswell.
Please refer yourself to this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=40011

Suggestion closed and approved.
Regards,
aviator
Problem is fixed, all appears to be working.

Moving to Done.
Regards,
aviator