Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comes to iOS, headed to Android and Windows Phone soon.
Heads up GTA fans, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas — a much-loved entry in the smash hit game series — has landed on iOS, its first mobile platform. The game is priced at $6.99 and will also come to Android, Windows Phone and Kindle devices in time.

[Image: gta-ios-520x292.jpeg]

Developer Rockstar says the game, originally released for PlayStation 2 in 2004, has been completely remastered with improved visuals, a greater draw distance and dynamic, detailed shadows throughout its rich, open world. Character and car models have also been updated to help give the sandbox action-adventure game a little extra polish.

The gameplay for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has also been reworked for touchscreen devices, with a more forgiving checkpoint system and two different control schemes for driving and moving around on foot.

The title supports Apple-approved iOS 7 controllers, but will not work in the iPhone 4 or older — all iPad models are supported.

➤ Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: iOS | Android, Windows Phone & Kindle coming soon

Source: http://thenextweb.com/apps/2013/12/12/gr...le/#!pJeTV
Great game, great concept.
I want it now.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
It would be nice to play it once again, using mobile version this time. I can't wait, best gta.
Dammit iPhone 4 here :/
Also I has to delete VC as it took too much room
So ill stick to my laptop pc version
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Still waiting for GTA4 in 2019
They should do properly refined builds of Fallout 1/2 and RTC for android.
I mean games coming to phones just sound like cheap ideas to me but this looks very promising cant wait to play it!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]