BR on T-Pain and HelloKitty
Do you know what fucking brilliant idea. Ima livestream everything that i do on fearless rp now. But still hellokitty, you killed me once, killed robert 3 times exact i think maybe 2, but once by car then shooting him to death, coz i asked do you know where my car is, then outside the nexus shown in evidence! P.s. im sorry for abreviation im on my tablet...
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
(12-11-2013, 10:33 PM)[PkZ] Robert Wrote:
(12-11-2013, 10:07 PM)Hellokitty Wrote:
(12-11-2013, 09:17 PM)Meteor Wrote: - I was rdm'd several times by t-pain and hellokitty who had posisitoned themselves onto a building roof by prop climibing and tranquing everyone who was on the road, including SRU, mayor, and officers. Absolutely pathetic.

T-pain and Hello kitty, both go check this out, my replay. You've really made me pissed off now. All reports of rdm and cdm are coming from you, please an admin do something about this. -

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid319403

Absolutely pathetic.

-
Meteor

Am I the "pathetic" one here? Accusing me for things that I didn't even do.
I just can't believe this.. You guys will get me banned with 0 evidence and the only thing that you guys have is friends that are sticking with you.
I'll call you the pathetic one here, for accusing someone that didn't do shit.

You did RDM and cdm and all that you have killed me twice, you killed redsparten once but I dident see anything happen to meteor as I was probally not there at the time. So don't say you dident do shit when you have. If I was recording all of that I would of showed all of it.

Then please show me that recording of me doing a mass rampage on everyone on that server.
Quote:Then please show me that recording of me doing a mass rampage on everyone on that server.

We don't need a lot of evidence, I have support and witnesses, that is enough to get you banned. Think of it in a real life situation... Not everyone has a dash cam to record people being run over, so you have to have witnesses and support over your side and case in court.

-
Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
(12-12-2013, 12:39 AM)Hellokitty Wrote:
(12-11-2013, 10:33 PM)[PkZ] Robert Wrote:
(12-11-2013, 10:07 PM)Hellokitty Wrote:
(12-11-2013, 09:17 PM)Meteor Wrote: - I was rdm'd several times by t-pain and hellokitty who had posisitoned themselves onto a building roof by prop climibing and tranquing everyone who was on the road, including SRU, mayor, and officers. Absolutely pathetic.

T-pain and Hello kitty, both go check this out, my replay. You've really made me pissed off now. All reports of rdm and cdm are coming from you, please an admin do something about this. -

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid319403

Absolutely pathetic.

-
Meteor

Am I the "pathetic" one here? Accusing me for things that I didn't even do.
I just can't believe this.. You guys will get me banned with 0 evidence and the only thing that you guys have is friends that are sticking with you.
I'll call you the pathetic one here, for accusing someone that didn't do shit.

You did RDM and cdm and all that you have killed me twice, you killed redsparten once but I dident see anything happen to meteor as I was probally not there at the time. So don't say you dident do shit when you have. If I was recording all of that I would of showed all of it.

Then please show me that recording of me doing a mass rampage on everyone on that server.

It wasn't a mass rampage it was a mass rampage for everyone on the server, most people you left alone. But you did RDM me twice and rdmed spartan once, then you aslo cdmed me once.
(12-12-2013, 07:36 AM)Meteor Wrote:
Quote:Then please show me that recording of me doing a mass rampage on everyone on that server.

We don't need a lot of evidence, I have support and witnesses, that is enough to get you banned. Think of it in a real life situation... Not everyone has a dash cam to record people being run over, so you have to have witnesses and support over your side and case in court.

-
Meteor

But your so called "evidence" is your friends backing you up for that story that you and your friends have made up.
You said earlier on the server (or it was here on the forum) that you had video proof of me doing all that nonsense, but now you say that you have witnesses and that's all it takes to get me banned?
I really want to see some hard proof of me and T-Pain doing all that kind of stupid shit you guys are accusing me and him for.
(12-12-2013, 09:45 AM)Hellokitty Wrote:

-
Meteor

But your so called "evidence" is your friends backing you up for that story that you and your friends have made up.
You said earlier on the server (or it was here on the forum) that you had video proof of me doing all that nonsense, but now you say that you have witnesses and that's all it takes to get me banned?
I really want to see some hard proof of me and T-Pain doing all that kind of stupid shit you guys are accusing me and him for.

That we've made up? I really have no sympathy for you, lieing gets you know where. Your also carrying on arguing and lieing to all of us. The witnesses are the ones that have posted on here and I haven't talked to any of them at all. Check pm's or steam messages, I have no negociation with them at all. They have chosen to post on here because you have broken the rules, you and t-pain, and that's it.

Stop commenting and aruging, lieing and rule breaking. Let the admins decide what's right. We have explained what has happened and 'may the odds be in your favor'.

-
Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
(12-12-2013, 09:45 AM)Hellokitty Wrote:

-
Meteor

meteor isn't my friend hes a witness and redsparten (jack hunter) is a guy I met yestoday. anyway we dident say we had video we only had pictures but Jokhah the president that warranted you when you were corleones he got evidence of you breaking NLR and if I rember you rdming someone but I forgot.
I was a witness to this event. Logs can back my story.

I was president at the time and was taking a ride along with a police officer to the villas on V2P. There was a call about illegal weapons. When I arrived, one of the two was definately holding an assault rifle. When we approached, the two corleones ran inside. I was just beginning to get the search warrants in when they opened fire. A gunfight ensued and both corelones were killed. We had a wtf at the situation and were returning to the cars to leave the area. T-Pain and Hellokitty had left the villa area after respawning and when the cars started to leave the villa, they open fire on us (breaking NLR). They had just spawned and had no reason to engage the police at that time as they had already died. During the course of the gunfight, T-Pain spawned a prop and slapped a cop car, killing the officer hiding behind it (this will easily show in the logs as you will note. Should read as follows, they die, they spawn, they kill a few people, T-Pain spawns prop, someone gets killed by worldspawn and respawns as a cop, more people die. Also check the OOC chat during this timeframe to confirm admitance to guilt.) Hellokitty kept saying it was a random raid, the F.B.I. (civilian group rp) called in the illegal weapons, they took no action till police arrived. I tried to catch the prop kill on video and will have to see if I caught it exactly.

Any further questions about my statement or evidence, contact me via steam or forum pm. Only administrators should contact me for such information, all other requests will be ignored.
Approved.

Both users banned for 2 weeks.