Unban Request.
Your name: HazzTheSheep #Gaming

Your ban ID:40805

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason:Failure to follow FearRP, 7th ban in 30 hours.

Involved: There were two policemen, they were pointing their guns at me but I didn't know until a few seconds before I was banned as my back was to them as I watched somebody CDM.

Why we should unban you: I think I should be unbanned because first of all I did not see the two policemen pointing their guns until one had called an admin. Secondly I have been banned for 15 days previously for a reason I understood but not fully. I have many witnesses such as my friend here : STEAM_0:0:32737298 - Zampoodle. If I could be unbanned or my time shortened I would much appreciate it as it would be good to celebrate Christmas on the server, if i am banned once more I would very happily take my punishment but this time I am truly sorry and confused.
You were well aware they were there, and had you under direct gunpoint. You were actually tazed at one point, you got up and ran straight from gunpoint, knowingly breaking FearRP. You've had 7 bans in thirty hours, you should of read the rules until they were in printed in your mind, I see no reason why to approve this?
If I was unbanned once more I would appreciate it immensely, and would read the rules until they are printed in my mind.
Please could you, it would be very appreciated and I would definitely try to behave better next time.
Thank You- Hazz-
You knowingly broke the rules, you've had so many chances, I don't see any reason why you have changed.

The ban was justified, therefore it will stay.

Denied.