DAT_AIM Unban Request
Here's what I don't get, why you don't know one of the simplest rules with your ban history and hours.
(12-11-2013, 04:54 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Here's what I don't get, why you don't know one of the simplest rules with your ban history and hours.

That was a bit offensive statement, I know the god damn rule... Have you even been reading what i've typed out?
I was writing an @message when you popped out of nowhere.

Don't you think i would be very careful about my actions when i am on my 11th ban, huh? All i am doing is to enjoy my time here.
I ran back to my deathspot just to call you over, dude, and at the same time to look for the guy who ran me over so i could give you a prober describtion to whoever would respond you it.
I can't believe you are making this such a big deal? And why you just banned me instead of having a chat with me in the first place. If you would have decided to have a chat with me, none of us would be here at the moment. And i certantly wouldn't be banned.

-Tobias
Have you been reading what I said? Clearly not because I stated going back to your place of death and calling an administrator/mod is not acceptable.

The only time you can break NLR is if you send an @ call at your spawnpoint and ask permission to come back, if it is accepted you may.

YOU went back to your place of death without my permission and asked several times for your gun back.

All has been explained, we are going in circles. I will say no more and let an administrator decide.
So you still think i deserve a 3 month ban, even though i was breaking NLR to start an admin call?
You only may bypass the NLR timer if you have permission from the administrator, or moderator online. You returned without permission, therefore you wear violating the rule regarding NLR. You returned to your location of death, and demanded your gun was returned to you, therefore the ban is justified, and I see no reason for this ban appeal to be approved.

Unban request, Denied.