Banned because i was afk.
Your name: Metcha

Your ban ID: 40720

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Failure to follow fear RP, sitting down and going afk to avoid arrest.

Involved: ?

Why we should unban you: I told in all that i would go eat. i had nothing done, i was sitting on the fountain.
Then i came back i was banned.
I got banned for 24 hours because i was afk and a police man wanted to arrest me for nothing? Then its fear rp that i was afk and not answered him?? wtf.. (i think it was the way it happened?)
That is not okay, i should not be banned for 1 day because i was afk and for sitting on the fountain in the city??
Jones The King
I had recently joined the game, you were sitting down on the fountain with police and SRU surrounding you demanding you to stand to which you were AFK. You were already warranted at the time so I assumed you had sat down then just gone AFK to avoid arrest, they cannot warrant you without your name or ID which cannot be seen from a seated person, which was why I suspected you purposely sat there.
(12-09-2013, 06:09 PM)Verzyn Wrote: I had recently joined the game, you were sitting down on the fountain with police and SRU surrounding you demanding you to stand to which you were AFK. You were already warranted at the time so I assumed you had sat down then just gone AFK to avoid arrest, they cannot warrant you without your name or ID which cannot be seen from a seated person, which was why I suspected you purposely sat there.
It is because the player Nub i think knowed my ID at the time because i had ben jailed 3 times before that. And then i walked out eating i had no warrant on me so i dont know how they could put it on me but i think it was nub who knowed it.
Jones The King
Having just scanned the logs you I cannot find anywhere a message notifying anyone that you were AFK.
(12-09-2013, 06:16 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Having just scanned the logs you I cannot find anywhere a message notifying anyone that you were AFK.
Hmm i am not 100% sure that i wrote it but i think i wrote it!
Cant u see how long time i sad there? dont know then i got banned but i think i sad there in 10 min, that showed that i was afk and not just go afk because a police man came.
Jones The King
Giving this second thoughts, I think I jumped to a conclusion way too soon. I see no activity from you for a good 10 minutes in the logs thus proving you were AFK. I think an unban is in order, I apologise for my mistake and for any inconvenience caused.

I will leave this to an administrator.
He should only have a search warrant, I impounded his vehicle around 8 minutes before he got banned.
I can also confirm that he were afk, all the time after I impounded his car he just sat on the fountain.
(The president BEAST did warrant everybody for arrest, even when requesting search)
(12-09-2013, 06:40 PM)Martin Wrote: He should only have a search warrant, I impounded his vehicle around 8 minutes before he got banned.
I can also confirm that he were afk, all the time after I impounded his car he just sat on the fountain.
(The president BEAST did warrant everybody for arrest, even when requesting search)
Thank you Smile

If i am going to get unban, then will i be unbanned then?
Jones The King
Approved.

User unbanned.