Ban Request - [FL:RP] Jonesy
Name of player: [FL:RP] Jonesy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10871907

Time in GMT: 21:00

Server: v2d

Summary:

While roleplaying as an impound officer, I was returning to the Nexus garage to park a vehicle that required impounding for illegal parking. As I entered down the ramp, I spotted a blue BMW that I remember impounding just shortly before. Since the fine for release had to be directed to me, I went over to confront the driver. I walked around the side of the car while he backed up to the bottom of the ramp. As I started to walk in front of his car (I was certain he could see me), he proceeded to accelerate at full speed and deliberately knocked me down, injuring me. He then drove off without calling for help.

When I questioned his motive in OOC, he claimed that I "jumped in front of him".

I pointed out that this wasn't true, and that I was simply going to ask him if he had the correct permission to collect his car, to which he replied "Ask properly next time".

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/A4ElRg_pfxw
As from my point of view, you had jumped infront of my car. I lagged out on the ramp, so I decided not to drive. I came out of the lag so drove back up the ramp. You didn't appear in-front of my car until last second.

Note: Dave had changed to Police Officer from Citizen to Sieze my car after I had been crashed into by someone. He was giving me some verbal abuse via OOC chat. This can be seen in the logs. This seems to be a grudge which has been held since I was last banned and they are doing nothing but trying to get me banned from the server. I don't see why you guys can't leave me be without getting in my way and attempting to get me banned. If you're 'Disappointed' to see me back on the servers, learn to deal with it. In life you must put up with people you may not like, but you must learn to cope alongside them. I personally have nothing against you guys, but when you act like this and attempt to get a player banned, I'd consider it bullying to an extent.

I wish not to post any further on this ban request as the childish element is beginning to get on my nerves.
(12-09-2013, 04:30 PM)Jonesy Wrote: As from my point of view, you had jumped infront of my car. I lagged out on the ramp, so I decided not to drive. I came out of the lag so drove back up the ramp. You didn't appear in-front of my car until last second.

Note: Dave had changed to Police Officer from Citizen to Sieze my car after I had been crashed into by someone. He was giving me some verbal abuse via OOC chat. This can be seen in the logs. This seems to be a grudge which has been held since I was last banned and they are doing nothing but trying to get me banned from the server. I don't see why you guys can't leave me be without getting in my way and attempting to get me banned. If you're 'Disappointed' to see me back on the servers, learn to deal with it. In life you must put up with people you may not like, but you must learn to cope alongside them. I personally have nothing against you guys, but when you act like this and attempt to get a player banned, I'd consider it bullying to an extent.

I wish not to post any further on this ban request as the childish element is beginning to get on my nerves.

From my point of view, you clearly reversed back down the ramp when I walked around to the front of your car and you continued to reverse all the way back when you noticed I got in your way. Then you floored it up the ramp, injured me, and didn't stop to get out.

Lag is never considered a valid excuse if someone was to hit a random pedestrian in their vehicle, so why should it be for you?

It's very convenient that you happened to lag just before you hit me, and it only seems relevant to point this out since the evidence I provided shows that it looked very much on purpose.

The main reason why I impounded your car (among some of the other cars) was because, whenever you were driving it, it was either going at max speed, getting caught on fire or had a dead player on top of it. Not because I had a 'grudge' on you.

'Disappointed'? Not really, I was just mildly confused, because I recall my last ban request resulted in your permanent suspension from the server. (But apparently you've got benefits to evade the system since you claim to be acquainted with SoulRipper so well.)
Yeah I dont think lag is the issue here even if it were you should have stopped to get a paramedic. So even if it was or was not a intentional CDM it is fail RP and you know better.

Especially when a cop is toggling his flashlight on and off it should give you some clue to stop.

Approved Jonsey I would tread lightly next time you come back as this is probably your last shot.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!