admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people.
I took part in two Vauld RP's yesterday they were both related to violence one was revolved around hanging people the group who were Roleplaying this were quite the experienced bunch maybe 20 or so there no complaints in the end we punched them to death anyway on the guillioutine he was not prop-killing as it fit with the RP he was not mic-spamming because it was not a contiunous spam and thirdly no one was ordered to kill anyone how do i know this you ask i was standing beside vauld for this whole RP i was his "security" saw everything did all the "/it the machine grinds" "/it the blade falls" etc there was not one point were this was not Roleplayed to the full extent by Vauld and enzyme and anyone who didn't interrupt break Fear RP Fail RP by talking about hamburgers so Jack all of you evidence has been disproven even the logs say so as a matter of fact you weren't even there so how could you call yourself a witness and the video shows nothing if you think that is evidence well then you should really look at the context of the video

Anyway nothing will come of this Appeal due to all of your evidence being disproven

Barney Signing out
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin

Messages In This Thread
RE: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - by Barney - 12-08-2013, 02:07 PM