admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people.
"Admin was ignoring ligit proper @ requests to fix glitches from multiple people.
He was mic spamming music.
Prop Killed several players.
Power gamed people into the nexus or death and killed them anyways once inside."

Firstly, I didn't ignore anything. Enzyme and I went to several @ calls, and managed them properly. We may miss one, it happens.

Mic spamming, this is completely invalid at this point... I was playing music to fit an RP situation, that's not mic-spam.

Prop-killed several players - It's called RP, I wasn't dropping props on people randomly. Each death was RP'ed to the fullest extent and was caused 100% by the players actions, I didn't randomly choose anyone.

Power-gaming, that's the farthest from the truth. I requested that all citizens reported to the nexus for a speech, that's not power-gaming. As for killing them inside, we've already established I killed no one, and if anyone died in the crossfire it was the result of a misunderstanding in certain members of the police force who didn't get the message.

Also, it's true. You have the free-will to decide if you want to participate or not, every one of my RP's is optional and people know that. As I've said before, if you died at any time during the RP, it was at your own fault. I even said at the very start of the RP something like "If you approach the stage under the guillotine, you may die so just keep that in mind"..

Messages In This Thread
RE: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - by Vauld - 12-08-2013, 06:26 AM