admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people.
Quote:In the video, the only person who is taken down by the police is the armed guy who shot at me in the black suit.

Also, for gods sake, how many times do I have to tell you - I didn't order for people to be killed in the Nexus, the logs even prove I never ordered that. And even with that being said, in the video the only person to die from gunshot is the armed man shooting at me.

Wow, vauld you believe people to listen to that? All those seats were FULL until cops started shooting. Video shows last few people being killed with you Mic spamming watching while both you admins did NOTHING to punish him.

Full Crowd of people murdered by order of adminge Lord Vauld

If you claim they did it without your order why didn't you ban them or something? You wern't doing your job, that's why. So back to the reasons of this report:

Admin was ignoring ligit proper @ requests to fix glitches from multiple people.
He was mic spamming music.
Prop Killed several players.
Power gamed people into the nexus or death and killed them anyways once inside.

The last one seems to have gotten you guys all butt hurt but the other offences are still true if you guys pull your normal admin stuff and say "we can because we are admins" like most people have been saying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people. - by JackHarkness - 12-08-2013, 06:07 AM