admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people.
Quote:Me and 2 other people were saying: "@ car glitched in BP station please help remove it" "@ golf stuck in gas station, cant get out". Not ONCE did we say "admin come quick" about the stuck vehicle. And why should the rest of the server suffer because a few/many people like to simply ask admins to come with no reason. We clearly stated where and why we needed admins.
I was responding to @ calls, and I deleted several cars this night. Admins might be busy reading through logs, going to the bathroom and etc. We cannot be there 100% of the time.

(12-08-2013, 04:50 AM)Vauld Wrote: Also, I didn't run from presidency what the hell are you talking about. I RP'ed that I tripped over the guillotine lever and ended up falling into my own trap.
Quote:you complain about people failRPing, saying random stuff and all that yet you come up with a completely non-rp and random death yourself. "falling onto your own trap". In the pics it shows there is glass/wall between u and the knife so no way this is even RPly possible. Such hypocrisy.

Says the person who wasn't even there? As your screenshot shows, you were not in nexus when this was going on. You seriously have no idea what happened except from what you read in OOC and heard from players.

Vauld decided to stand before the person he was executing (before his own death), and stood outside his little glass-cage. He did a /me and then proceded to end the RP.

You come here and preach about how Vauld RP was wrong when your screenshots even shows you weren't even there when the "major" parts went on.

Quote:[05:04:09] [FL] Vauld (STEAM_0:1:33499744) said: /radio When I say 'Kill them all'
[05:04:17] [FL] Vauld (STEAM_0:1:33499744) said: /radio It's for the dramatic afffect, just shoot in the air
Proves the thread-title wrong.

Quote:[05:26:49] [FL] Vauld (STEAM_0:1:33499744) said: /me trips over the lever and falls under the guillotine as it falls.

One mind even find this ending ironical. The powerhungry man dying by his own tool of showing off his power.

When posting a admin-abuse-thread, you should post facts, not assumptions you have after reading in OOC. You obviously lack context. You weren't around to see why things happened as they did.

You might want to edit the thread to be against me aswell and not just Vauld, as I took part in this. Let me save you the trouble by finding my information for you.
[FL] Enzyme STEAM_0:0:31154034
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admins ordering cops to kill everybody for no reason as pres. - by Enzyme - 12-08-2013, 05:17 AM