admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people.
(12-08-2013, 04:50 AM)Vauld Wrote: So let me address the first pictures of us "Not doing our jobs", Enzyme and I during this entire time made sure to constantly keep up with the @ request which were sent in. As usual, if the request was "ADMIN COME FAST PLZ" we didn't respond.

Me and 2 other people were saying: "@ car glitched in BP station please help remove it" "@ golf stuck in gas station, cant get out". Not ONCE did we say "admin come quick" about the stuck vehicle. And why should the rest of the server suffer because a few/many people like to simply ask admins to come with no reason. We clearly stated where and why we needed admins.

(12-08-2013, 04:50 AM)Vauld Wrote: Also, I didn't run from presidency what the hell are you talking about. I RP'ed that I tripped over the guillotine lever and ended up falling into my own trap.

you complain about people failRPing, saying random stuff and all that yet you come up with a completely non-rp and random death yourself. "falling onto your own trap". In the pics it shows there is glass/wall between u and the knife so no way this is even RPly possible. Such hypocrisy.

(12-08-2013, 04:50 AM)Vauld Wrote: Plus, each death was RP'ed to an extreme degree.

I would play intense music, followed by saying "Under the decree of Lord Valencio, blah blah is convicted of treason, the punishment is death", then /it the guillotine begins cranking and then /it the guillotine falls.

Yes, their death was extreme RP and no other player would get away with doing such RP. And yes you were mic spamming music/ playing music threw your mic which people have been banned for. So there is one definite rule you broke regardless the circumstance.

Aviator Wrote:was found violating rules regarding FailRP by mic-spamming and breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team

(12-08-2013, 05:00 AM)TheAvenger101 Wrote: This still doesn't explain why you random raided me just for my spot. I left cause i didn't know what to do, so i shat my pants a little and went to citizen, and Enzyme told me i was fail Rping from running away from gunpoint, sorry that i have a panic mode when it comes to 2 citizens fighting their way up to the nexus for their spots back to become ultimate rulers. Not trying to be mean and all, but it is what it is

They wanted their pres job back after they died and raided you for it (breaking NLR and random raiding) Even though you gave them what they wanted, they still threatened to use admin powers against you. saying "you were failRPing"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admins ordering cops to kill everybody for no reason as pres. - by JackHarkness - 12-08-2013, 05:00 AM