no reason to raid
The evidence which Vauld posted shows me holding them under fearRP, and all of them were unarmed. I was also thinking the same thing that it would be ridiculous to ban the whole group, so we agreed on just continuing the RP as if Vauld had survived the beatdown.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-08-2013, 07:22 PM)Vauld Wrote: That paragraph made no sense. I didn't Fail RP, or break Fear RP, when I RP'ed the people's death. These people broke Fear RP and Fail RP'ed. Instead of banning them, I just continued my RP as if I was just beaten. Which I said in my last post... Also you have a lot of sentence fragments, spelling errors, capitalization errors and a run on sentence, making your argument generally impossible to understand.

But I'll stand by my last point:
I didn't Fail RP, or break Fear RP, when I RP'ed the people's death. These people broke Fear RP and Fail RP'ed. Instead of banning them, I just continued my RP as if I was just beaten.

Furthermore, my death was OOC. I could of easily said, "Step back or ban, Failure to Fear RP", but at that point I would have to ban the entire crowd, which I didn't really want to do. This rule-breaking minge-crowd ended up killing me, so it's simple. Instead of banning the entire crowd, and demoting the president to get my spot back (Which would of been 100% valid) I decided to try to incorporate it into the RP instead.

hell yeah ive got mistakes, it take you that long to figure it out? besides this is getting off topic, i dont care in the least what you did after i was banned, im only concerned with the rdm and raid with still no good reason. ive said my peace and ive got the proof, feel free to get the last word but after that im just gonna wait and see the ruling. weather or not you broke any rules you still handled yourself and the situation yesterday vary unprofessionally and badly for someone who has many hours invested in this community.

ps. you should be an English teacher.
Well I think we've proved our point sufficiently. As Enzyme said "it would be ridiculous to ban the whole group, so we agreed on just continuing the RP as if Vauld had survived the beatdown." And to add to this, I believe it was handled very professionally... I could of started insta-banning, which in my opinion wouldn't be professional at all.

Anyway, I'm not good enough at English to teach it. But we can definitely work on that syntax, spelling, diction, comma splices. I'll send you a PM with some information on how English works.
(12-08-2013, 10:12 PM)Vauld Wrote: Well I think we've proved our point sufficiently. As Enzyme said "it would be ridiculous to ban the whole group, so we agreed on just continuing the RP as if Vauld had survived the beatdown." And to add to this, I believe it was handled very professionally... I could of started insta-banning, which in my opinion wouldn't be professional at all.

Anyway, I'm not good enough at English to teach it. But we can definitely work on that syntax, spelling, diction, comma splices. I'll send you a PM with some information on how English works.

or you know you could have just laughed it off. its not always a decision of banning people or not. and i must say this sly bickering hidden in the wording doesn't suit me but it would appear you've mastered it quit well. is this how this always turns out? someone has an honest complaint and basically gets bi-est, rude, and unwilling replies? a lot of people i talk to think the whole admin thing is corrupt right now, you never really think of it being so until your on their bad side and their the judges.

ps. i think ill decline that gracious off of yours. i plan to major in Spanish anyway.
I will personally take into consideration, other ways of dealing with situation that doesn't result in "a decision of banning people or not."

Just for you.
(12-08-2013, 11:57 PM)Vauld Wrote: I will personally take into consideration, other ways of dealing with situation that doesn't result in "a decision of banning people or not."

Just for you.

I can tell you don't understand what i meant by that, i would like to spell it out for you but then you wouldn't learn anything. you'll probably never understand what i meant by that. i know you think you do but you really don't. this is my last comment on the matter because this is no longer about the subject. this thread has turned into you and i arguing and this is now an official waist of time for everyone. if nothing happens, nothing happens. i truly hope something does. but that's my opinion. I look forward to reading your comment about supposed evidence to the contrary and telling me what you think i meant by that as a word mistake of some sort but i meant just that and you'll never understand it, Ill read your comment but that will be it. i bid you good day sir.
Quote: a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the (")admin abused.(")(May post in an admin abuse thread.)

Don't see how this is admin abuse whatsoever. I have participated in this exact RP once or even twice before, and I never heard of any complaints/problems arising.
If you don't want to take part in a Roleplay, don't take part.
If you want to take part in a Roleplay, take part and have fun.(shut the hell up and enjoy yourself, not get your panties in a bunch and cry yourself to the Abuse area of the forum.)

Vauldy is probably right, you fellas aren't exactly exposed to roleplay as much as other community members / staff members.

---

Spoiler :
Why so vitriolic?

I mean no offense at all, but you are taking this literally to another planet, i'm talking as far as another star system infact.
It's honestly pretty cute you didn't get your way in an RP, but in reality, i am positively definitely sure you won't get your way, even righteously so if you get shot for some bullshit reason or not. Vauld is a pretty rococo guy, even moreso when it comes to roleplays. There is a reason why he has 61 flippin' RP Points. He earned them, even if he ever gives himself an RP point later in time, will he not give out them to the attendees?
Shit, I remember one RP Vauld and I did along with Pavi and 10-12 other players, as a matter of fact he linked a picture somewhere in this exact thread, the Inception one. Damn was that fun. The problem was that there was 10-13y/o children pusillanimous practically of roleplays it seemed at least to me. I will gladly say that I do not hate children a single bit, however I will also gladly say that children don't understand rules 90% of the time and I will stand by that until my last damned breath, you don't even need evidence for me to say that.

I guess what I am trying to say is stop being childish and man up, and stop being so pervicacious. I'm aplomb this entire thing will be shut down with a single word. "Declined."

Oh, and may I end this diatribe by saying I do not like the taste of ass, nor do I lick them.
(12-09-2013, 04:24 AM)Jarz Wrote:
Quote: a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the (")admin abused.(")(May post in an admin abuse thread.)

Don't see how this is admin abuse whatsoever. I have participated in this exact RP once or even twice before, and I never heard of any complaints/problems arising.
If you don't want to take part in a Roleplay, don't take part.
If you want to take part in a Roleplay, take part and have fun.(shut the hell up and enjoy yourself, not get your panties in a bunch and cry yourself to the Abuse area of the forum.)

Vauldy is probably right, you fellas aren't exactly exposed to roleplay as much as other community members / staff members.

---

Spoiler :
Why so vitriolic?

I mean no offense at all, but you are taking this literally to another planet, i'm talking as far as another star system infact.
It's honestly pretty cute you didn't get your way in an RP, but in reality, i am positively definitely sure you won't get your way, even righteously so if you get shot for some bullshit reason or not. Vauld is a pretty rococo guy, even moreso when it comes to roleplays. There is a reason why he has 61 flippin' RP Points. He earned them, even if he ever gives himself an RP point later in time, will he not give out them to the attendees?
Shit, I remember one RP Vauld and I did along with Pavi and 10-12 other players, as a matter of fact he linked a picture somewhere in this exact thread, the Inception one. Damn was that fun. The problem was that there was 10-13y/o children pusillanimous practically of roleplays it seemed at least to me. I will gladly say that I do not hate children a single bit, however I will also gladly say that children don't understand rules 90% of the time and I will stand by that until my last damned breath, you don't even need evidence for me to say that.

I guess what I am trying to say is stop being childish and man up, and stop being so pervicacious. I'm aplomb this entire thing will be shut down with a single word. "Declined."

Oh, and may I end this diatribe by saying I do not like the taste of ass, nor do I lick them.

dude i don't hate Vauld at all, hes still like my top 3rd admin but i still strongly disagree. and about your whole if you dont want to be apart of it dont do it. well we weren't he came to us in the nexus. honestly im only wondering that he can do that. i mean the rules say when you die or switch jobs its technically nlr. BUT hey if its ok then you know what? its ok. but im also aloud to defend my claim to the level they are defending theirs. that's all but it happened like 2 days ago and its water under under bridge to me. Vauld im sorry i called you a name but i was startled-ly angry when i was rdmed but maybe next time please explain the situation? i mean in your defense you did fake call to get us out of their but yeah.

AGAIN i dont hate Vauld never started, even during this little ordeal. i like his rp's ive participated in like 6 (my favorite was when he took over the nasa rp).

ps. no disrespect but i dont get the whole ass thing at the end... lol
Hehe I remember when he took over Nasa. I disagreed there too but we settled the situation like grown men and now I see why he did it. And now we are rather brilliantly placed friends. I understand you're frustrated but I still stand that if you didn't want to participate then don't. I saw a screen of him saying come to the nexus for some junction. You don't have to attend. I added that last paragraph on fear of being called an as licker when all I really am is trying to support my friend through something that shouldn't even be pressing him. (this thread)
(12-09-2013, 11:32 PM)Jarz Wrote: Hehe I remember when he took over Nasa. I disagreed there too but we settled the situation like grown men and now I see why he did it. And now we are rather brilliantly placed friends. I understand you're frustrated but I still stand that if you didn't want to participate then don't. I saw a screen of him saying come to the nexus for some junction. You don't have to attend. I added that last paragraph on fear of being called an as licker when all I really am is trying to support my friend through something that shouldn't even be pressing him. (this thread)

i think weir on different pages here, my problem happened roughly 30 min before the that. i was sru with some buddies and avenger was the president and vauld came up to kill the president to get the job to begin the rp.

but we weren't informed of this so all we knew at the time was avenger was being a good president no reason to raid him, and a random citizen comes up and takes out out a shotgun. and i believe i was the first to die.