no reason to raid
Well it wasn't nearly that simple. Enzyme and I devised an intricate raiding plan relevant to the RP.. But besides that, the whole "a random citizen comes up and takes out out a shotgun. and i believe i was the first to die." is simply from your perspective, there are many perspectives to a story.
(12-10-2013, 12:18 AM)Vauld Wrote: Well it wasn't nearly that simple. Enzyme and I devised an intricate raiding plan relevant to the RP.. But besides that, the whole "a random citizen comes up and takes out out a shotgun. and i believe i was the first to die." is simply from your perspective, there are many perspectives to a story.

well yeah it sounds overly simple because that's how it was to us at the time, we didn't have any intention to be apart of the rp, just normal day in the 4th floor and yeah.
(12-09-2013, 11:52 PM)Raymond Wrote:
(12-09-2013, 11:32 PM)Jarz Wrote: Hehe I remember when he took over Nasa. I disagreed there too but we settled the situation like grown men and now I see why he did it. And now we are rather brilliantly placed friends. I understand you're frustrated but I still stand that if you didn't want to participate then don't. I saw a screen of him saying come to the nexus for some junction. You don't have to attend. I added that last paragraph on fear of being called an as licker when all I really am is trying to support my friend through something that shouldn't even be pressing him. (this thread)

i think weir on different pages here, my problem happened roughly 30 min before the that. i was sru with some buddies and avenger was the president and vauld came up to kill the president to get the job to begin the rp.

but we weren't informed of this so all we knew at the time was avenger was being a good president no reason to raid him, and a random citizen comes up and takes out out a shotgun. and i believe i was the first to die.

Oh I see now. I thought this was the same as the other two requests for Vaulds demotion, which would be a valid thought.

So he raided for the president job to RP
Perhaps he raided due to some issue that the president never settled and was felt that taking over the city is better than keeping him in rule? Then after that practically dictate over everybody with authoritarianism acts? Seems legit to me honestly, and it seemed legit to me the last few times I took part of the same RP.
(12-10-2013, 02:02 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(12-09-2013, 11:52 PM)Raymond Wrote:
(12-09-2013, 11:32 PM)Jarz Wrote: Hehe I remember when he took over Nasa. I disagreed there too but we settled the situation like grown men and now I see why he did it. And now we are rather brilliantly placed friends. I understand you're frustrated but I still stand that if you didn't want to participate then don't. I saw a screen of him saying come to the nexus for some junction. You don't have to attend. I added that last paragraph on fear of being called an as licker when all I really am is trying to support my friend through something that shouldn't even be pressing him. (this thread)

i think weir on different pages here, my problem happened roughly 30 min before the that. i was sru with some buddies and avenger was the president and vauld came up to kill the president to get the job to begin the rp.

but we weren't informed of this so all we knew at the time was avenger was being a good president no reason to raid him, and a random citizen comes up and takes out out a shotgun. and i believe i was the first to die.

Oh I see now. I thought this was the same as the other two requests for Vaulds demotion, which would be a valid thought.

So he raided for the president job to RP
Perhaps he raided due to some issue that the president never settled and was felt that taking over the city is better than keeping him in rule? Then after that practically dictate over everybody with authoritarianism acts? Seems legit to me honestly, and it seemed legit to me the last few times I took part of the same RP.

yeah i guess, but at the time it was shocking.
So what are you saying Raymond?
(12-10-2013, 06:03 AM)Jarz Wrote: So what are you saying Raymond?

well i didn't know we could involve other people in an rp is all. but i guess if a job ties into your rp like Vauld describes it then i guess its okay. i just didn't think that could happen is all
Reviewed, appropriate action has been taken.