BR on hobos random molitoving nexus
you are wrong. The entire Government did not build a base behind a hobo HQ. The entire government did not all agree and conform to a few leaders that wanted to molotov the nexus. The hobos did. You guys followed your leaders in it. All of you stared at teh window over a prop, got butt hurt and all of you did leave your base go over to nexus and a few threw molotovs.

The logic you are tring to apply is that the President should be punished because a fireman used an axe. What my logic is that the entire police department (sgt and police) when all cops follow the sgt into a random raid. Do you understand?
The thing is the entire group did not go into the Nexus and no one particular person said "Let's all go into the nexus and throw a molotov". So no, our group as a whole was not responsible for what happened because the leader did not say to throw one, did not equip one, and did not set foot in the lobby of the Nexus (and as far as I am aware none of the group entered as well). None of us even paid you any attention until you began taunting and abusing voice chat.
What ever you say man, its all hear say without pics. Just let admins decide from proof. If you guys would like to stop arguing and making it more difficult the admins might not even do anything to you. The more everybody adds their own twist to the story the more confusing it gets for everybody.
You taunted the RP, and one of our members pulled out a molotov and burned down your room. That does NOT make us responsible for his actions, so get it through your skull.
Your the only one that's twisting the story. Your trying to get all the hobos banned because one guy broke a rule. I understand if you punish him, but your trying just to get us all banned. Even though you were the one tempting us by spawning a toilet behind the nexus desk and taunting us.
I was the president at the time and right after the molotiving I sent a broadcast saying "to all the hobos in my ally, GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN" and then they left. Jack was my secretary and I was looking Down from top floor and saw fire on the wall, sadly I did not get a screen shot of it. I confirm this story. Also jack by the way your a great police officer ingame I never got a chance to tell you
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
In the pics, there is me screaming, but do you have proof I trow any motolov?

This is such a false accusation, but do you have to put me in this if I didn't have anything to do with this motolov? I even complained after it being thrown, go ahead and continue accusing the responsible for it, but not me, I didn't do anything.

@Admins: Check the logs, I didn't trow anything.

You dragged me into this BR just for yelling something, so please, remove my name from this if you have no proof I used a motolov, because it wasn't me and I didn't agree with it.
I didn't know that the ban subsection was a place to debate though.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Reebs, we all know the nexus was molotoved. what we are trying to say is that he doesn't have proof for all of the hobos. Maybe one or two, but theres four of us on the br. (Witch doesn't make sense) And you must have failed to see the part where he was taunting us and fail rping by spawning a toilet behind the nexus desk.
I am aware of this. However I did not see the taunting. Please describe or copy paste the link in which this is shown
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran