BR on hobos random molitoving nexus
So you just admitted that it was not in the middle of the nexus like predator said it was, and having a small public bathroom for people to use while waiting for the president is kinda realistic. Having a bunch of hobos behind the nexus with knives, guns, and molotovs is not realistic.
I never said it was in the middle. It was in the corner which took up 1/10 of the Nexus. And did you really just try and convince me that you were putting a toilet in a waiting room that small so they could sit on the crapper while waiting for a meeting with the President?
You really don't read do you. I said "Predator said it was in middle." and yes restrooms are pretty small in the real world (normally). And bender, ever been to a doctor's office or something. They have restrooms for people waiting and they are small. I don't see why you are all upset about this.
I'm upset cause you're spinning a story that is complete bullshit. The whole reason we're on this subject is cause you flashed a expensive prop at a hobo RP.
Okay, back to the point of the Ban request: A bunch of hobos were fail RPing and got upset all over a prop in the nexus (a toilet) then they decided to randomly raid and throw molotovs inside the nexus. That is the whole point of the ban request. only a couple people had/threw the molotovs, but the rest participated and were basing/fail RPing as hobos in the city.
I've based in apartments, slums, alleys, even on KFC lawn. You can't use the shops and offices as bases, so you can get rid of the basing in city.
not sure if building between 2 buildings on mainstreet counts as breaking this rule: "All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here."

Let admin decide.
First off, you weren't building a public bathroom. You were just using it for taunting us. And this ban request isn't about hobos fail rping. It should be about a hobo burning the the nexus. Your trying to bring us all down for a mistake one person made. And if it were a public bathroom, why have it where you can get arrested for trespassing?
now now, that sounds like letting all the Russian mobsters go just because the godfather was evil. You guys took part in failRP over what? A prop you claim was taunting?
(12-07-2013, 08:52 PM)JackHarkness Wrote: now now, that sounds like letting all the Russian mobsters go just because the godfather was evil. You guys took part in failRP over what? A prop you claim was taunting?

To be fair you were taunting over voice chat as well, it's not as if you just put it the window and said absolutely nothing. You knew exactly what you were doing.

It's like saying the entire government should be punished for your failrp and voice chat abuse, think about it.