BR on hobos random molitoving nexus
Read this screenshot's Chat

"Morgan Freeman takes out a molotov from his inventory."

You ONLY knives... what ever. Let admins decide if your banned or not. I just took screenshots and posted what I believe I saw.
Who is morgan freeman? What does that have to do with the rest of us?
Morgan Freeman is the RP name of Unconscious™ one of your hobo leaders as Listed Here

Maybe you should get your facts straight and read what I type before replying.
Ok. But how does that affiliate with the rest of us? How come we have to pay for his mistake? It seems to me that you just want to get us banned because your dislike us.
JackHarkness Wrote:I did not say you are the only one fully responsible for breaking rules, I just said you were a part of a larger group that did break rules. And well you all were ganging up on me in the window, multiple of you took out molotovs, and all of you were basing behind nexus. You had your own part in this incident. If the admins find you innocent then you got off lucky. Say what ever you like about whatever you want about your own opinion about my waiting room.
This band request is about molotoving the nexus. I had nothing to do with it and so did a lot of other people. I can honestly care less about what you think. Your trying to use "morgan Freeman" as an excuse to ban all of us.
All of you were fail-rping. That is what I am accusing the most of you with. The few, like morgan, are the ones who were basing in the city, and random molotoving the nexus.
Im done bickering with you in this futile argument. Im going to let the admins decide.
As I have been tring to get you to do.
(12-07-2013, 05:00 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: All of you were fail-rping. That is what I am accusing the most of you with. The few, like morgan, are the ones who were basing in the city, and random molotoving the nexus.

Like I stated before. Taunting a hobo RP with a expensive toilet prop from Evocity Props as a NDS in a waiting room 1/10 the size of the Nexus is FailRP.