Work
Studying towards becoming something in the "Graphic" area.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well i Work with heavy machines and trucks , but currently im truck driver
The following 1 user Likes THE ROCK's post:
  • Drawinqq
(12-05-2013, 05:53 AM)Jarz Wrote: [Image: police-academy.jpg]

Least until the Academy is over on the 13th this month... Shit does time fly?
Two more years or so and Ill be in a badge...

I'm hoping to go into a police career would you recommend the police academy? I'm British so it may be different if you're in another country however on a general level would you recommend it?
Currently studying economics, I work in a greenroom part time.
Currently studying Catering & Hospitality in College reaching up to my Lv2 position and for work I do private gardening jobs.

(Currently applying for a job suited in my area of study)
Stuying for something in either the Computing area or Chemistry. That way if one thing messes up I have another option I want to do.

Sent from phone so maybe a few spelling/grammar errors.
Studying behavioral/environmental science in college, not decided what to be yet.
The name of it sounds weird but basically it's a female dominated line which gives me something beautiful to view in the mornings. It's focused on psychological aspects, you could say.
Can for example continue my studies after college to become a Police Officer, as two stated above are studying/thinking about studying Smile

When not studying I play this and live, can't understand how those who study and work find the time for fearless :o

Quote:I'm hoping to go into a police career would you recommend the police academy? I'm British so it may be different if you're in another country however on a general level would you recommend it?

You should google it, they have a lot of good information online.
The police academy, at least in sweden, has a lot of information about requirements etc Smile
Could also check video's, they have a lot of recruits, policemen and ex police men under interview to prepare those who applies for what's to come :=)