What makes Fearless so addictive?!
When Fiblez fondled my balls for the first time in my 1069th hour, I fell in love with Fearless, and I never left.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • York
cuz man above is really funny
The same thing has happened to me.

Yes, Fearless can be 'addictive'. I've fallen victim to it before. I don't really know what made it so addictive but it has definitely given 1300 hours of pure fun.
Regards,
aviator
Every once in a while you get to watch a shit storm unfold when there's a minge online and no admins available to rescue us.
To be honest I'm beginning to lose interest in fearless, after all many of the players that were around when I joined have up and left. I feel the only times I actually join the server is for clan based RP's I rarely pop on for a random session. When I join now I end up sprinting round the map for an hour or so while doing other stuff, then disconnecting to do something actually interesting. This is in no way meant to show any disrespect towards fearless, this is just me being a grumpy git...again. I'm just getting bored, I'd rather spend my days on payday and drinking in front of bad TV.

Edit: I'm not leaving fearless. This is just me saying I may not be here for any large period of time.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Wood
(12-08-2013, 01:21 AM)Professional_instinct Wrote: To be honest I'm beginning to lose interest in fearless, after all many of the players that were around when I joined have up and left. I feel the only times I actually join the server is for clan based RP's I rarely pop on for a random session. When I join now I end up sprinting round the map for an hour or so while doing other stuff, then disconnecting to do something actually interesting. This is in no way meant to show any disrespect towards fearless, this is just me being a grumpy git...again. I'm just getting bored, I'd rather spend my days on payday and drinking in front of bad TV.

Edit: I'm not leaving fearless. This is just me saying I may not be here for any large period of time.

I totally agree. The community has been lacking in interest lately. I do also find myself sprinting around, trying to join full jobs, building useless contraptions that help no one and being that bored. The only times I enjoy playing it is with friends and most of them don't play fearless anymore, and there is so many other server that fearless are competing with (roleplaying servers). There is darkp, etc. If there is no unique selling point in the server, then why is it any different to other rp servers? I spend long enough on the server in bordem, and I've noticed alot of other people being the same (not including the 'common trolls').

I am losing interest in fearless, rapidly, but I will come on every so often still. I also think there is flaws in it that need improving, but I really cba to suggest, because nothing gets done in my opinion.. Just my opinion so say what you want, hate me. I don't care.

Thanks bros,

Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
The following 1 user Likes Meteor's post:
  • GRiiM
Meh. The gamemode needs refreshing, This is why Soul pulled Matt back. I think once a few more jobs/features added it will be much more fun. Even something like a mechanic with a tow truck would pull me back in but until then I just find myself driving around giving away my money.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • GRiiM
I haven't been on for ages, when I get a new PC and start playing hopefully it'll be as addictive as it was when I joined.
(12-07-2013, 10:25 AM)Narcotic Wrote: When Fiblez fondled my balls for the first time in my 1069th hour, I fell in love with Fearless, and I never left.

Oh yes. Oh yes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(12-07-2013, 01:01 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Every once in a while you get to watch a shit storm unfold when there's a minge online and no admins available to rescue us.
Also, I just like it. I dont know why, but its really fun because you can do whatever(for the most part) and be whatever(again).