C.R.O.W
C.R.O.W is a firm that sells out a wide variety of services. When you become a client of C.R.O.W you purchase the whole sortiment and can then benefit from every service that is at your disposal. Which services/How you benefit from the services provided is up to each individual client.
So no, we are not just mercenaries, but is it a part of C.R.O.W? Yes.
We are now fully established and will begin gathering clients.
If you would be interested in C.R.O.W services, go via this thread or C.R.O.W representatives (currently me).
The construction of Crow headquarters is underway working on the shell of it now. It is located at the radio station but I am completley remodeling what the radio station looks like. Hope you all will like it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Hyde
Your contract has been completed sorry for the delay RL stuff kept me from spending more time on it.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 2 users Like beflok's post:
  • D0ctor, Hyde
Some have seen us ingame, some has been contacted by us and so forth.
C.R.O.W are planning one final official event this saturday where every firm/agenice(clans) can participate. On this event C.R.O.W will once and for all explain and demonstrate it's services. After this event, C.R.O.W will not be contacting any firms of employment. The services will only be provided to certain contracts made on this event and few other occasions. All Agencies/firms interested in participating are to contact the shown representative of C.R.O.W.
The Agencies that contact the C.R.O.W representative will receive further and more detailed information about the event.

NOTE: ONLY the leader and next highest in command may attend the event. Meaning, two men per agencie.
We do not want a big showoff at the event with huge amount of military personell scattering the place.

**To be continued**