Op.UMP
Your name:Op.UMP

Your ban ID:40286
Banned byToungeavilion
Reason:Walls highwer than 4m
Involved: me,pavilion

Why we should unban you: Hello everyone who reads this.
I am sorry abut the high walls i really dint know it was a rule break
even though i have 300+ hours on your server's this has been the first time
I ever seen some one get banned cause of that type of things its not listed in the rules when you enter the server so i never thought such thing could get u banned for an insignificant ammount of time.I was scroling thru the public dupes and found that one
i placed it in its original location and it looked very pro i did not know that it was breaking the rules. I dint make that dupe im not such good builder all i did was get it from the public folder's and put it in mines. I am sorry for breaking this rule i was not aware of it fully i did not know what walls i could get or not and i dint ask anyone because I thought I knew everything just because i had 300+ hours it was not like that.
I thought i was a pro RP"er I am not. I do not ask for the unban because I am aware that it is a rule break and that an admin needs to do its job at least shorten it.I thank everyone who reads this. - Also Pavilion congrats on that admin spot i was here when u were mod but not admin.
This rule is clearly stated, you had 12m walls, three times higher than the rules permits. You have more than enough hours to understand this rule, and you ban history is extremely poor, therefore you should have the rules imprinted in the back of your head. If you felt it was against the rules, you should of asked someone before placing it.
(12-04-2013, 05:27 PM)Pavilion Wrote: This rule is clearly stated, you had 12m walls, three times higher than the rules permits. You have more than enough hours to understand this rule, and you ban history is extremely poor, therefore you should have the rules imprinted in the back of your head. If you felt it was against the rules, you should of asked someone before placing it.

It is true that i should know the rules perfectly fine.I got banned on saturday, i was back from another ban that was completed wensday i only got to play 2 days after a 5 moth long ban, i knew most of the rules Exept a few i kinda forgot from 5 moth of not playing i needed to read the rules again because i forgot some of theme like this one.
i am sorry i have reread the rules over again and im SURE this will not happen again!
You've had a ton of chances to fix your behavior, your last ban even was for doomforting. Clearly you've failed to take not so far, why should we believe you've actually changed this time?
(12-04-2013, 11:05 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You've had a ton of chances to fix your behavior, your last ban even was for doomforting. Clearly you've failed to take not so far, why should we believe you've actually changed this time?

Well kiljoy ik my last 2 bans were prop related and i am very sorry.I am not much of a builder.I have really changed these last 5 moth and u can take my word on that and i am hoping to prov eit soon all i needed was to reread the rules wich ii did and i promise u that in those 2 days i played I was totarly legit i did not brake any rules at ALL untill i gave it a try to earn some money and i forgot about the wall rule wich i dint really know much about but now do i am very sorry and if i get another chance really soon i WILL reread the rules AGAIN and wont brake those rules. thank u for your time
i hope u consider giving me at least 1-2 weeks of ban for the rule i broke and wont again. Thank you
I've come to the decision to approve this appeal, the ban will be shortened to one month, and the ban will remain on your record. This will be your last chance, so I suggest you read the rules fully when you return.

Approved, ban will remain on record with one month from when the ban was issued.. Last chance.